1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russell Westbrook tells fan: "I'll f*ck you up, you and your wife"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zeeshan2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah he is. sure has gotten under your skin

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

fans think they can just do and say whatever because they paid for a ticket...

somebody needs to beat his ass

if you’re throwing N bombs at people and telling me them to get on their knees, don’t be surprised if u get hit with a swift 2 piece

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

LOL, don't read these actual words I'm typing YOLO. It's a conspiracy, these things you're reading are NOT words.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

but but but but posts dont count

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Sure but if you heard the fans side of the story that never happened. And guess what there are always two sides to every story. So before you start posting hypotheticals that didn't happen I suggest listen to both sides of the story and study the history of the folks involved and come to an informed opinion.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah theres idiots in this thread that believe its ok. the more money you make, the more you should be allowed to be disrespected

7. Bearded13

Bearded13 Member

I love the fact that Russ is not apologizing. No place for racist slurs in an NBA arena: not from male fans and not from female fans.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Austin Rivers is "unhinged" and needs to be suspended as well! :D

Cool, you brought a ticket. Go watch the game. Doesn't give you the right to touch me, hit me, confront me, talk **** to me, walk on the court. And if you do do/say something, don't be surprised when these athletes clap back.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Vernon Maxwell falls in a faint.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

of course the POS racist fan would deny it

Mr. Space City, YOLO and Pizza_Da_Hut like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s crazy, that line of thinking is ridiculous...just because u make millions u should allow yourself to be treated any which way...yeah, maybe if u have no dignity or self-respect

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

those are probably the ones that will try to talk and be malicious all day long going way overboard, then when push comes to shove they go crying to mom because they got clapped back

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Sticks and stones.

Fan is likely a racist pos.

But if it didn’t get racial Westbrook should just ignore it. People say stupid **** all the time. Especially when alcohol is likely involved. Who cares what some nobody yells at you. You are clearly the physically and fiancially superior person. Laugh at them.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

15. hakeemthagreat

Now that ive gathered possible evidence, if indeed the fan & his wife spewed racially motivated insults, I support any comment Westbrook came back with

jcf and Mr. Space City like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

or the ones who will take verbal abuse and do nothing because they’re scared of confrontation

some things should not be tolerated...doesn’t matter if you’re broke or rich...once a line gets crossed, people need to get checked

jcf, Mr. Space City and YOLO like this.
  17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

when I think "get down on your knees"...i'm kind of thinking "Deliverance". but, I guess that is the white guy's perspective.

18. blackistan

blackistan Member

Maxwell would've punched em with no prior threat

robbie380 likes this.
  19. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

This 1000%. Thank you for laying it out more clearly than I could. People want to take sides with everything when most of the times, it is possible for both people to be wrong and no one should be given a pass. Would any of this have happened if the fan didn't use racial slurs, etc.? No, but Westbrook still responded poorly by threatening physical harm on a woman. I would like to poll the audience about how many times you have threatened a woman in the manner Westbrook has?

Easy and JVL713 like this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

please do it. make sure you add being called an N word in there, as well as everything else