1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I wouldn’t blame James if he demanded a trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Jan 22, 2019.

1. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Member

This isn't targeted towards just Harden, but for every other player that demands their value (Max available contract). Those specific players know that they could ask for money in their contract discussions, if Harden and Paul turned a blind eye on the cap space situation that the Rockets are in that's their issue.

I think it's reasonable to say Harden is enjoying his role right now because with key players out the media will only focus on his insanely scoring ability versus them writing about his lack of effort on the defensive side , which they love to write about when the rest of the team is healthy.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Blurry memories from a more distant past. But I still remember him being in and out of games. Probably just played couple of them.

3. ribbit

ribbit Member

Harden deserves to be in a team that fits him like a glove. You know -- a team where there is a center who he can pass alley-oops, a future hall of fame point guard who can play alongside with him or give him rest, 3 and D guys, a brilliant coach, a smart GM.

He should be traded to the Warriors.

snowconeman22 and BigShasta like this.
  4. Artestsuckskobe

You’re an idiot. He has everything he could want here. He was the featured player on a contender and will continue to be. He’s making over 40 mil a year just from the team. He has Dantoni a hall of fame coach, capela who makes his assists look amazing, the game easier and Chris Paul who can play make just as good as anyone. He does whatever he wants on the floor and in the city. Only thing he’s missing is living in LA, which sucks but people like it there and he’s from there.

5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

thought this thread was gonna be about James Ennis. disappointed.

6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I feel bad for James and the situation he's in right now, but he's still in his prime. This thread might have been more appropriate when he's 38 or near retirement and he still suffering under the cheapness of Tilman, but even then people will still sht on the thread.

If Harden finish his career with Houston, he will be one of the most beloved one to grace the Rockets, regardless of the accolades. Why chase a ring like durant? Harden been hated by the community basically his career, getting a ring means nothing if he goes chasing for it.

I just hope Tilman doesn't go cheapmode and get rid of Harden once he gets older.

Houston Rockets Greats
    1. The Dream
    2. The Beard

What harden is doing for our city means so much more to me than whatever Durant will ever do in his career. Rings mean nothing if u ring chase, especially in your prime.

ribbit and jevjnd like this.
  7. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

We are In playoff position and the season isn’t even over .. why in the hell would harden want to be traded from here . He ain’t going nowhere ? I was about to name all the reasons he is gonna finish his career here but I’m not gonna waste anymore of my time. This might be in the top 3 for dumbest threads I seen this season . Stay calm . Harden is embracing carrying the load while our other players come back from injury

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'd hate to lose Ennis, but I agree I wouldn't blame him.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Dumbass thread.

HTownTmac1 likes this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

To all the folks saying James like iso-ing..you see this? Look at what he has to work with.

I’m so tired of him being surrounded by trash.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

He should demand a trade.

BigShasta and Os Trigonum like this.
  12. BigShasta

BigShasta Member

OP you might just get your wish. Morey should require an IQ test before signing anyone else

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Me either.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I wanted to like this, but then I saw the House comment.

We can say this team isn't worthy of James Harden without being idiots.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

My wish is surrounding harden with a cast here in Houston. That's what I said.

16. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

@HP3 thank you for staying by my side during that tough stretch

I am super relieved but so pissed I had to witness all that.

Raps are gonna hand our asses to us Friday. Yikes

HP3 likes this.
  17. HP3

HP3 Member

Hahaha, no problem......and yes they will unless Harden shoots well from 3. Otherwise, with this defense, .....ugh. I have some hope though.

18. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Haha. Didn’t realize I posted this in the wrong thread. My god that was ridiculous.

HP3 likes this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Harden trade request confirmed

20. ipaman

ipaman Member