1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Opinion] Should Janitors be allowed to have offspring?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by moestavern19, Dec 31, 2018.

?

Should Janitors Be Allowed To Have Offspring?

1. Yes

64.3%
  2. No

35.7%
  1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What most view liberalism as in its modern sense is not true liberalism. Authoritarian ideas like banning people from having babies is the opposite of liberalism and is in fact against personal liberty.

Check out some John Locke and up your understanding of political philosphies.

2. likestohypeguy

This must be a sarcastic spillover from a different thread or something.

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

I just hate Trump. That’s my political allegiance. On some topics I’m more to the right than many posters. For example I’m extremely pro death penalty. I wish we could speed up that process, and apply it to other crimes.

4. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

5. Buck Turgidson

Definitely liberals

[​IMG]

Nook and moestavern19 like this.
  6. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

No offspring for people who like Radiohead....

Invisible Fan and moestavern19 like this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Got it. I see you there with your nuance.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm not bipolar but ask me again in 5 minutes.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Black Crowes SUCK

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  10. conquistador#11

Too Dystopian for my liking.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Personal liberty costs too much. We don't need to control the population because of resource issues, we need to control it because democracy gives 1 equal vote to all adults. This is a grave danger when idiots are the majority and then we end up with a president so unfathomably stupid and vain that it almost takes you back to the days of feudalism and monarchy.

I think we need to double down on separation of church and state. I don't think anyone who believes in some magic fairy in the sky should have equal voting power as a fine young atheist.

Maybe Christians should have 3/5 voting rights for instance.

That is a fraction with quite a history.

12. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yes they do!

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

If your logic is less people = good then the control would be sensible suicide. We have an aging population already so we have far to many old people and a lack of babies. Old people have a larger carbon footprint and medical care bills. I think all of you population control people are anti science r****ds but at least follow your own logic.

[​IMG]

14. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

I support euthanasia. I’m an equal opportunity killer. Criminals, fetuses & old people.

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Oh I have always been firmly on team #EuthanizeGrandma. Old people are the worst and greedy Baby Boomers are mostly to blame for our downfall as a society.

Just look at @Buck Turgidson posting GET OFF MY LAWN in every single thread, what kind of future is left for us? The elderly have too much power with their AARP fascism.

17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know what we are really missing? Plague of Justinian or The Black Death. Ameranthrax guy had the right idea, but didn't think big enough. We are way overdue.

The Plague of Justinian killed like 40% of the population of Europe. Really need some post-Soviet murder scientist working in a Novichok production facility to drop an antibiotic resistant test tube at the wrong time.

Pow! 4 billion bleading out of every orifice via airborne mutated Ebola.

That'd tighten the slack right up. Put a little fear of death into the mouthbreathers.

Plague of Justinisn was 6th century, Black Death was 13th Century.... we are just about due for some mass pestilence.

18. Buck Turgidson

My ******* grass will be green, I know that much.

19. Buck Turgidson

The eradication of mosquito and water borne diseases will be the death of us all.

20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You are not equal opportunity at all. supporting euthanasia is similar to allowing abortions for mentally or physically handicapped babies. You are asking for a permit for life system the equivalent would be mandatory death at retirement unless approved for a life permit. such a permit would be granted for continuing important work like in the story I posted a picture from.