1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 12/6/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2018.

1. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

Call spurs to see if they will trade pop for MDA, both team need a big change. Give them a first round pick.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

this is bad too.

cerophilik likes this.
  3. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

Harden already won his MVP and CP3 got his max contract. Simple answer.

4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Just like i said in the first half, for some reason Harden and Paul literally canìt get to the basket, a couple of times they got there and they didn't even tryto score, they just got back to force another play/shot...meanwhile every Jazz player can somehow make our defense collapse cause they basically beat someone at some point...

MC31B and ak99999 like this.
  5. txn

txn Member

Honestly, this is not really a bad thing for Rockets. It either force the management to go make a change get some star player to hang in the race in the western conference, or we just going for a lottery pick to get some real talents instead of some D-League 45 day contracts next summer. Win-Win, clutch fans. Good night, all.

MC31B, ak99999 and shvedsucks like this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This Rockets team isn't going anywhere this season, them losing out and getting lucky by winning the lottery is the best case scenario for them now. I'd love for things to be different, but this team is broken. Give me a long Texans playoff run and that really good lottery pick over the Rockets getting blown out in the first round as an 8 seed or being a mediocre lottery team to where they don't get a good pick AND they don't get to the playoffs.

7. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Youre an idiot if you think Harden is the problem. The team is struggling as a whole, not just Harden

farhen likes this.
  8. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I hope MDA gets canned .

What does he do anyways ? I'm pretty sure I can coach his offense . Yea give the ball to James or Chris ... stand still ... and jack up threes . It worked last year because we brought in top defensive personnel and were hungry .

This year we've come in lazy and MDA hasn't made **** for adjustments .

Sure we lost some talent , but we have guys that can play if you put them in the right position ... but MDA only knows one way .

9. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Worst Rockets ever.

ak99999 likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's hard to understand how we can be this bad. Sure, good teams have bad games from time to time, but this is something else altogether. We need a major move of some sort. Tinkering on the margins simply isn't going to cut it.

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

God they play the ugliest basketball. The ugliest!

ak99999 likes this.
  12. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I did.

:(

13. shlhl

shlhl Member

This is so awful to watch. High school team can play better than Rockets against a NBA team.

14. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rockets can do all they want in trades but when the guys on the team now could care less their not gonna win many games. They look so lazy and disinterested ! And I’m sick of Egos up and down play either play good most of the time or go to another team

15. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Where's the guy that we signed for 3mil today?

16. bro2044

bro2044 Member

House...omfg.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

That season was worse. At least we have shown some good moments in this horrible horrible start. In that 15-16 it was just bad.

18. dischead

dischead Member

**** me. To the Jazz? This is BS

19. vick

vick Member

How is it possible to go from 65 wins to this pile of sh#t team?

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm not sure it's Dantoni or just the fact that Harden and Paul can only do that on offense. They are useless in any other type of offense. The yneed to dribble the air out of the ball to be effective.

It wasn't much different with McHale and Harden. Maybe coaches are just limited in what they can do with Harden and Paul?