1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Petition to unban Bobby The Great

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by RocketsLegend, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Granville

Granville Member

Then he needs to stay gone.

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I just want to double-check to make sure this is the same @kevC that once screamed to the rooftops that I was racist, ClutchFans was racist, I was protecting @tinman and that tinman should KILL HIMSELF based on quotes from tinman that YOU KNOWINGLY FABRICATED ... and you're still allowed to post here.

You are the walking-talking-reading-posting embodiment of second chances on the board.

[​IMG]

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

No, that's not allowed, Granville, and that's why he was banned. If he uses that again, the ban will be permanent. Yes, he should apologize without disclaimer and I think he should send one directly to you.

cml750 and Os Trigonum like this.
  4. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Wow.

First of all, I've never accused of you being a racist, I accused tinman of being a racist and showed disappointment of you letting it slide.

And how is anything I ever did even remotely close to calling someone's autistic child a "r****d"?

I'm glad you had time to dig up old stuff instead addressing @Granville personally. So you gonna talk to him or what?

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

clutch doesn't owe anyone here anything. Either take it or leave it. sheesh

Blatz, cml750 and theimpossibles1 like this.
  7. Granville

Granville Member

It's been allowed for quite awhile now. I have brought it to your attention before.

The problem is now that you gave him a chance to apologize without disclaimer and he failed to do it. He attacked me again. Yet, you're ok with that. He insulted me and my son here. He should have apologized here like a man. It's so noble of you to tell me how he should apologize to me.....

Yung-T and DonKnock like this.
  8. jcf

jcf Member

For new stuff, we could turn to mocking the Morman faith and their "magic underwear" or your dropping the subject of "power-bottoming" into threads. But that would be wrong to act morally superior and pile on.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

On top of that he intentionally used the R word knowing that it would trigger you. It was INTENTIONAL. He knew about your son before hand. He even admitted to before in another thread when he used that word indirectly before you called him out on it and his said he wouldn’t ever use that word again. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago he then directed the word at you knowing how you felt. Then in his apology he blames you for using your son condition in anargument with you. He did it to get back at you. That was not an apology that can not be excepted by you or @Clutch

Yung-T and DonKnock like this.
  10. Granville

Granville Member

It's the same KevC that had my son's back while not 1 mod came here for days to say squat about it.

Yung-T, DonKnock, Progs and 2 others like this.
  11. Granville

Granville Member

100% accurate.

Yung-T and kevC like this.
  12. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Looks like you lost this.

Attached Files:

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. theimpossibles1

[​IMG]

14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

@Clutch I can understand second chances, BTG was given one (I don't think he deserved) when he was allowed back. You mentioned that it would be shortlived if he showed no change. He didn't, he is the same poster, and has shown little remorse for making one of the ugliest comments I have ever seen. While following your rules should be a priority , he also doesn't understand that not crossing that line is a matter of decency. Me and countless other posters here can say that even outside that his general cancerous posting style (which also hasn't changed) makes it worse for everybody.

I don't think he would have been fully forgiven, but imagine him coming back with your second chance and saying the following couple of words and leaving it at that :

He is incapable of even doing that. I know people have made errors, myself included and others in this thread but as you stated earlier --crossing that line was so grotesque, and the lack of remorse or insight into what he did makes it very uncomfortable to even post in the same threads as him. Many of us have gotten 2nd chances, but the transgression pales in comparison. Nobody else would even dream of saying something so ugly. It was dirty, well thought out and said to inflict a specific emotional response. I don't make the rules so this is all I can say, I will leave it at this. Have a good saturday everyone

#154 LosPollosHermanos, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Yung-T and Harrisment like this.
  15. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That's what's truly pathetic about him. He thinks it's only about the rules. Had this been that Spurs board, there would have been no problem because that place is a cesspool. What's always made this the best forum is the requirement that we keep it clean.

Sorry @Clutch, you made a mistake letting him back on. Even if it wasn't meant to be permanent, 2 weeks was ridiculously short for the disgusting behavior he showed in that that thread...and just about every other one that he ruins. He's nothing but a gaslighting troll. For the 2 weeks with him gone, the D&D and anywhere else he infected were much better.

Look, it's your site and you can do with it what you wish. No one thinks it has anything to do with politics. The thing is, no one really knows what his politics are. All he does is take the opposing viewpoint to even the most basic topics. I, and apparently many many others, are just disappointed in your decision to make the "punishment" far too lenient.

16. Newlin

Newlin Member

pahiyas likes this.
  17. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Obviously what Bobby did was horrible, but I'm not qualified to tell you how that ranks with fraud, defamation and telling to someone to commit suicide.

I banned him the moment I saw it. I apologize if I needed to also post, but that was my response. You sent a message shortly after that seemed to show appreciation for that. I'm sorry I didn't interact more.

TWS1986 and theimpossibles1 like this.
  18. Granville

Granville Member

He made several R word references in that thread. It wasn't just that one. He even added in F me and my kid. The guy had plenty of opportunity to rethink has actions in that thread. He had a couple of days to come to his senses before Clutch finally did something about it.

Yung-T likes this.
  19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

And it's not like you were the only one to report the post. I know I certainly did to that one post and many of the others in that thread that were especially despicable.

Yung-T likes this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member