1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Travis Scott’s Reaction

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lawlruschang, Oct 21, 2018.

1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Exactly! He is the MVP. The refs favored a role player over him. Lakers bias.

2. Asian Sensation

I’m impressed how most of the guys were able to keep their cool. That shove by Ingram was definitely done with full intentions to engage a fight. It wasn’t the typical light push, I don’t really want to fight so someone hold me back and let me act tough front.

When you shove someone like that there’s usually no going back and you know punches are coming. No punches came at him but he wanted to fight so bad that he had to throw a cheap punch in a separate scuffle which he ultimately started. That sucker punch definitely could’ve/should’ve led to much uglier things.

No idea wtf Ingram was thinking. I think his suspension will be not insignificant.

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

People talking ish about Harden are just speaking volumes about themselves really.

Harden's not that guy. Neither are Lebron James or Steph Curry. Doesn't stop them from winning titles, which is what we're here for.

4. rockets13champs

Harden was smart, like why get ejected for a silly little fight Ingram caused and ur team goes down 0-2

Y2JT, cbs1507 and Lawlruschang like this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

All of L.A. had one question

Where is Gerald Green?
    Cause it was about to go ddddiiiiinnnneeeeee!!!

Rocket River

6. Nivos

Nivos Member

And that's how you get out of Compton.
    Smart move by Harden. Your'e the star, stay away from all the ****.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Based on the way he greeted Harden in the tunnel after the game, CP3 had no problem at all with his reaction to the melee.

8. Jack0153

Jack0153 Member

Think of it this way.

If Paul is going to be suspended for the fight, do you think Harden is going to risk being suspended as well? That means we're likely to lose a few games if they're gone depending on the length of the suspension as well. Especially if we'll be losing our main 2 starters.

Yeah, you might be saying "Oh, it'll only be like a game or a few. Not a big deal." I'd rather win those games now rather than hoping we won those games later in the season. It's because we're in the Western Conference. I'd rather have a higher standing in a stacked Western Conference.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Why nobody gave Ingram a 3 piece and a biscuit is beyond me.

DonKnock likes this.
  10. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Agreed... At least go help out... But he's done this several times before when there's a lil scuffle... Just doesn't sit right with me.. Same for Lonzo... At least LeBron grabbed his homey

csc177 likes this.
  11. airflights92

airflights92 Member

Wow, how old are you?

BMoney and Lawlruschang like this.
  12. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

"Punches are thrown! Paul and Rondo throwing punches!"

The way he said that was too funny.

theimpossibles1 and DonKnock like this.
  13. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Love Travis Scott the mayor of Houston ! He wanted so bad to get some of that action ! Lol

Lawlruschang and DonKnock like this.
  14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Gerald Green will soon. We can lose him for a few games.

15. csc177

csc177 Member

We’re built differently - you wouldn’t understand.

16. csc177

csc177 Member

At least someone on this forum “gets it”.

I didn’t say harden had to go throw blows I said run to your teammate’s defense and have his back, not stand there.

javal_lon likes this.
  17. theimpossibles1

Just watched the replay. When cp3 and rondo got into it Harden was nowhere near them and Gordon and Melo were right there with only LeBron nearby for LA. Harden wouldve had to sprint across the court and make it a 3 on 1. Clearly that would have been dumb.
    Yes we are. Most people here have situational awareness whereas you apparently operate on pure emotion.

#37 theimpossibles1, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  18. 1234567

1234567 Member

Lost respect for the guy who lost respect.

That is all.

Run to the fight and potentially get toss or worse, when this whole thing was started by Ingram.

Haden is smart man.

You, would perfect the team lose the 2 top players for games that they then will absolutely lose.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  19. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Who the f@ck cares how Travis Scott feels, reacted, or has to say about this.

What I want to know is what does Ja Rule think of this

Lawlruschang likes this.
  20. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Bullshit!... If that's your brothas, you go check it out for yourself.. Ain't about throwing punches. Just making sure your fam is safe is what he shoulda been thinking.. Harden p***y ass saw what happened firsthand... Mfer the fight happened because they were defended you after Ingram punked you.. Now how bout reciprocating and making sure they alright since you slithered from the situation ! Punk ass!