1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Kennedy to retire - USSC will swing even further right

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jun 27, 2018.

1. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Easy to see which posters sit mindlessly in their conservative echo chambers as well.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I don't read the same media sources as you if that's what you mean. Your **** media sources probably explain the below

Dark Rhino likes this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

try this one

Dark Rhino and cml750 like this.
  4. cml750

cml750 Member

I cant stand Joe but it is good to see him come out in favor of common sense every once in while.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Well said. It has always seemed odd to me how many people, particularly men (which I know something about, being a guy), appear to go to great lengths to suppress and deny their teenage years. It's like it was another person to them, so they pretend they didn't have those experiences. They lie to their own children in an unspoken attempt to, "do as I say, not what I once did myself." To the extent that they block out those memories, thundering at their teenagers about behavior they once reveled in when they were teenagers themselves.

Small wonder that so many teens keep things from adults, from their own parents. To the teen, it seems like their parents experienced a different world, a different planet than what confronts the teen from day to day, night to night. It's a form of denial by "adults" that is, in fact, a form of dishonesty, when being honest with your children should be an important chapter in the parental handbook, and not a chapter to be ignored. In my humble opinion.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Damn, you know it has to be REALLY bad when even MSNBC is calling out liberal media bias.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Nook likes this.
  8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Boom. MSNBC viewers must be beside themselves!

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

As opposed to the trump voters and defenders who say they didn't vote for him?

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

townhall... now, that's a new source...

11. Nook

Nook Member

A Republican that has been hitting hard on the investigation prior to today?

An anti-vaccination believer?

I don't see any great ground swell.

It many very well be that the public opinion will change, but these examples really don't illustrate that at all.

#3851 Nook, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So are you suggesting that they were lying about the Harvard Poll? You realize it wasn't "townhall" who did the poll right?

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You seriously don't think that even MSNBC pushing back on the liberal bias when it comes to reporting on this story isn't significant? There is no more biased mainstream source than MSNBC when it comes to left wing biased media.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

Interesting, I wonder what the public's opinion would be if in the question asked, it was pointed out that Kavanaugh had lied over 20 times under oath to the Senate, dating back to 2005.....

It is all about how you ask the question..... but you know that.

15. Nook

Nook Member

All 5 of them?

bigtexxx likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Interestingly enough, it looks like Dr. Ford was most likely lying when it comes to the reason she was in therapy.....which makes sense why she'd refuse to produce the therapists' notes.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...uments_undermine_fords_exit_door_account.html

So if all of the remodeling was done in 2010, there's no way she was in therapy in 2012 over the plans to remodel meaning she perjured herself likely in order to hide the real reason she was in couple's therapy.....I wonder what she's hiding?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They are the 2nd most viewed cable news network.....

18. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Both true.

19. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Which is why Dems shouldn't howl too loudly if the FBI doesn't interview her. Nothing but bad things for them would be likely to come out of that.

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

impeach Breyer?

[​IMG]