1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Jimmy B

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It makes sense to me. PJ is no Bobby Brown. Harden was deliberately trying to get Bobby checks. When it came time to upgrade the team, Bobby was gone. I can see Morey asking Harden and CP3 if PJ is a non starter. I can also see Morey saying PJ is a non starter without consulting Harden and CP3. PJ is a Harden's friend but he is a linchpin defensive player.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah, Snow Villiers, stop tagging your clique buddy, Pen15clubber, you're going to blow his cover.

@esketit ... it's obvious you are Pen15. You really get a kick out of doing the Internet fake account thing, 'eh? Were you HTown Melo, too, or was it FTW? And this "let's get it" persona is pretty average and boring...it's nothing more than a "litty city" "bish" "ass burger" "cadaver buttilingus" "plebeian" trail of pen15 boredom.

Just be yourself, and apologize for annoying Clutch with all the burner accounts, and join us in Game chats...for realz.

amirite @Os Trigonum ... you called Pen15, first.

#3822 heypartner, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    hakeem94, D-rock, mikol13 and 4 others like this.
  3. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I’m sure some posters or insiders will claim that what Scoop is saying about PJ is true, but I am very confident Minnesota would not flip flop over this trade because of PJ.

Also, Chris Mannix with the “erosion in Houston”. Haha. What a douchebag

4. HP3

HP3 Member

No, I might believe it. Based on what COD said, PJ is really important to us and if what Thibs says about "wanting to win now" is true, than Tucker could have been the deal breaker.

DonKnock likes this.
  5. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

These random tweets from no name people are complete bullshit. No way they know something that reputable people don’t. They just know people are dying for any news so they’re posting a “plausible” narrative to get clicks, but they have no sources.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I hope its pen15. Miss that dude :D

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  7. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

I don't mind this deal dying. I'd like to wait till Oct 31st and see if Rockets can get Carroll.

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

joshuaao and DreamShook like this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It is

D-rock and Snow Villiers like this.
  10. rammo

rammo Member

@cyberx ... paging cyberx...

I’d happily take a “nothing to report at the moment” if it meant the great man dropped by the thread. It’s turned to sh*t up in here.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought it was Jack Klingon or whatever that dude's name is :rolleyes:

hakeem94 and Snow Villiers like this.
  12. Vivi

Vivi Member

No but i mean, he says now there's no deal cause PJ is not in the offer while two days ago there was basically a deal...does this mean two days ago PJ was in the offer? Doesn't make sense to me...

13. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Eric Gordon is enough to win now compared to what other teams have to offer. And while PJ is a Thibs kinda player Thibs also loves Taj and won’t be too torn up having him start.
    I wouldn’t read too much into what people are posting on here or tweeting about. I mean Chris Sheridan has 119k followers and it’s been very obvious he’s full of it.

14. icewill36

icewill36 Member

oh god will someone just fukkin make a deal? im tried of this hanging over the league's head already.

D-rock, Reeko and DonKnock like this.
  15. macan

macan Member

so scooby doo is on potato head's level now?

16. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean I'm not sayin anything is set in stone or that any of it was true, but EG and Tucker are both win now players. So yea it might be all just smoke, but I could believe PJ held up the deal on our side at least.

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Hell no. Potato Head was actually legit.

mikol13 and BMoney like this.
  18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I thought Jack was pen and esketit was holic or @Nigel Thornberry

19. rammo

rammo Member

This whole Butler trade situation thing is farcical really. The sooner he’s gone, the sooner Minny can actually prepare for the season. It would be a very negative place at the moment you’d think...

Not as farcical as the fact there’s people out there who carefully read multiple fan forums, take bits and pieces of rumours from posters and other media sources, and compile it all into a twitter account under the guise of an “insider”. Ugh, must be exhausting. Don’t they have jobs?

34to11 and topfive like this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I read the tweet like the Wolves came back and asked for PJ, that's why there is no deal. I was under the impression that Morey never offered PJ to begin with. The guy said the deal was EG and fillers initially if I remember correctly.

hakeem94, Vivi and justtxyank like this.