1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Feigen] Isaiah Hartenstein "seems to have a decisive lead" over Zhou and Chriss as the backup C

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 27, 2018.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Wait huh got called out about grammer..ahhhh ok lol

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Being inadequate is hilarious! Woohoo new gen! Woohoo idiocy! Yeah! Go far in life bud. You can do it! Keep ignoranting your way to the top!

And before you say ignoranting is not a word... the difference between you and most folks is we know that's not a word.

3. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

As an educated Rockets fan, is it more exciting for the rook? Or more discouraging for Zhou?

I would say neither. They are so young.

4. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

The only reason that Zhou still remains in this team is because of the market behind him.

Even Steve Wonder can see that from a mile away.

5. theimpossibles1

Etc...

To be fair, @don grahamleone , we can understand everything poster is trying to get across in their post here.

You are going a little too hard on the grammar policing here in my opinion.

6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Lol ok

don grahamleone likes this.
  7. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Its ok. Guy doesnt know my history, my education so im not tripping. If i can understand what someone is saying my not gonna grammar nazi someone. If i cant ill ask them to repeat it since im pretty sure they just over looked what they typed. No harm no foul. Thats just me tho

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  8. don grahamleone

Yeah, but if we start accepting whatever as communication... eventually...

You know what happens. Scorn shapes community and standards help people be on the same page. I don't go grammar nazi very often and I let most everything slide, but this dude was acting proud of the garbage and defending it. If someone put a dumping site next to your home and it stunk, then the dump manager came to you and said it's a nice dump and that it didn't stink, how do you react?

9. theimpossibles1

That's a pretty extreme analogy.

I appreciate you looking out for the greater good, but this is really not a big deal. Maybe the poster didn't have a great education or had problems learning english. Should they not be allowed to express their fandom?

jboslett likes this.
  10. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

Hartenstein kind of reminds me of Travis Knight. He looks like he plays with a lot of energy, and might be a good hustle player down the line. He looks better than Chriss IMO.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Why are you defending this lol?

We get Chinese posters using google translate constantly, and we welcome them with open arms.

It’s being willfully ignorant that’s annoying.

AroundTheWorld and D-rock like this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Holic told us all that Zhou was the Capela replacement tho?

13. esketit

esketit Member

14. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Actually im pretty smart lol. Atleast i like to think so...airforce, degree in electrical engineering tech, license electrician and future bar owner. Its just this isnt a job interview its freaking clutch fans. I envision it as a sports talk at the bar. Free flowing. So yea. Its all good tho. Sorry bout my bad grammar. Trust me it wont be the last time lmao

D-rock likes this.
  15. don grahamleone

You're right but that poster has a reputation for me because normally he posts pretty well. That was flat out laziness and if you want lazy fans to be able to express freely then I'm not sure what to say. That guy speaks english. It's not like he's a holdover from the Yao days. (which I completely accepted)

My real problem was just that he defended a **** post. It was garbage so no need for him to be proud of it. We all have those days, but few of us are proud of them.

16. D-rock

D-rock Member

But who has any patience for Kanye West wannabes. Being ignorant is one thing, being proud of your ignorance is beyond disgraceful.

AroundTheWorld and esketit like this.
  17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Zhou Qi is basically what Bruno was in Toronto.

18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I’m not ready to call Zhou anscrub just yet breh.

19. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

He can block shots if only he can stay out of foul trouble he’d be a very good defensive player in this league.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Marquese Chriss and Zhou were both drafted two years ago with the promise of being "two years away".

Fact is that if you don't break out in your third season you are basically out of the league. I'm not saying Zhou is a scrub but Toronto didn't think Bruno was a scrub two years ago either.