1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SAS on crack

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chinesemamba, Aug 28, 2018.

1. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

He really thinks that lakers will beat us or the warriors? I guess this is what it takes now to get ratings.

Daddy Long Legs and s3ts like this.
  2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

stop watching SAS. talking about him on social sites is what gets him ratings.

3. Nook

Nook Member

LeBron James is by far the best player in the NBA, and the Lakers have some good young talent. If there is any injuries to the Rockets or Warriors, then it is possible the Lakers pounce.

4. bratna8

bratna8 Member

This. People are sleeping on the Lakers.

LeBron can carry a team, he's done it before. Although it was in the East, it's not far fetched that he can do the same with solid crew in LA.

Mathloom likes this.
  5. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

BUT as of right now, you cannot pick the lakers to go to the WCF. There's no doubt that lebron will bring a lot to the table but are the kids mentally and physically ready to take on the challenge?

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

he's older but his team is better than those pre-heat cavs teams. it cancels out.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

It's like that South Park Madea episode. "Madea" keeps making lame jokes, one of the kids giggles and hands "her" a dollar, and so it continues, until another of the kids comes up and angrily scorns, "Stop giving Tyler Perry money!"

There's probably a racial undertone to this that I don't intend, but the idea being, someone is paying SAS to carry the jock of certain players and teams. (Years ago when Shaq was on the trading block, he speculated, "Why not to New Yowk? The Knicks have....")

Lakers to the Finals? Maybe. But probably only if they could get a second star. Next season.

8. aroundtheblock2

Not in the east anymore. So it really doesn't cancel.

clutchdabear and napalm06 like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Smith is a running joke. I'm surprised that anyone pays serious attention to anything the guy says. He's not worth a thread at any time, in my opinion, but what do I know. o_O

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

he most certainly can because it brings him attention and gives people something to talk about.

and what did you just do? exactly what he intended people to do

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i meant to say lakers can be better than expected but wont be in the wcf

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Lebron will telegraph by trade deadline if he's burning too much gas during the grind and not have much left in the tank for POs.

D-rock likes this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

"Possible" and "likely" are two very different concepts. "Picking" a team to win means that you BELIEVE that it will happen. Unless you are gambling (trying to beat the odds), you should pick the team you believe to have the best probability to win. Does SAS really believe that or is he just trolling?

IvanLCPM, clutchdabear and hakeem94 like this.
  14. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

In the end, Lebron will get spanked in the playoffs. Lebr0n, that will be HIStory.

15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He took a 0 srs team to the finals. Other than Rockets and Warriors who was a good team in the west last year? Min, Spurs, thunder?

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I mean, he actively roots for New York vs LA for a Finals match-up in every single sport, unabashedly. He's a honk who happens to have an audience because for some reason, certain people love his loud, in-your-face, I-can't-be-wrong-if-I-yell persona. It's abrasive and annoying, but then again there are a lot of people who are abrasive and annoying.

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

But...

[​IMG]

...and...

[​IMG]

...and...

[​IMG]

?

D-rock likes this.
  18. PhiSlammaJamma

More than plausible, but if he get the Warriors in round 2 not gonna happen, and that is very plausible too.

19. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Lol Lebron coasted last year and would finish no worse than 5th in th east. The west is a different beast.

Tfor3 likes this.
  20. riko

riko Member

Same clown who picked the Thunder to win the whole thing

juanm34, JuNx and Tfor3 like this.