1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Windhorst) Rockets active in the trade market

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, Jul 27, 2018.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Bazemore’s athletic, good defender and can hit the 3. Not much to complain about when we’re sending out Anderson.

I’m guessing it will cost us a first, and I assume we will be able to dump Onuaku as well.

2. topfive

topfive CF OG

No, you just love Melo! :D

3. matchesmalone

matchesmalone Member

Can OPJ play small ball 4? He would make an interesting stretch four against Durant.

Also how deadly would our bench be if we traded Ryno for Baze/Batum and still signed Hood.

Paul/Harden/Melo/PJ/Capela

Green/Gordon/Batum or Baze/Hood/Nene

Although I could see us grabbing Trevor Booker over Hood in this scenario.

4. riko

riko Member

Again codman called it in early June.props to him

jch1911, D-rock, whiskeyred and 4 others like this.
  5. riko

riko Member

yep

Crashlanded19 and matchesmalone like this.
  6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Pls. Pull this off and I will believe.

7. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Dedmon for NeNe
    Dedmon for NeNe would be nice. I know never happen.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybj6unce

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

This is the exact same thing that Windhorst reported a few days ago. I'm going to merge with that thread.

DonKnock, Deuce, Rust and 7 others like this.
  9. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

I’m totally down with Bazemore.

10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I doubt it, but I will accept it.

ksny15 likes this.
  11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. Nook

Nook Member

This isn’t really new.

The Rockets were discussing Bazemore back in June.

DonKnock likes this.
  13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He isn't bad at it. Average.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I was really hoping to get Demarre Carroll back.

jch1911 likes this.
  15. BackdoorHarden

DAMN. That's an epic pic. Can't stop watching it. Like a .GIF of bouncing jugs

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Epic Merges

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Merge gone bad

[​IMG]

#556 heypartner, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

*Late Night Disclaimer---All this is from today's emails/texts/calls/lunch. I have a seat at the table, but I don't call shots. I develop professional relationships and friendships, so I hear a lot. No doubt, everything discussed comes from a solid place, but the outcome doesn't always work out. Please understand that I'm not in the same circle as a cool legend like Cyber Doc, Oeilpere.

My Ears are solid, but the NBA is fast and will throw you out to the wolves. I've been feasted on plenty of times, just for listening and discussing it . :)

Anyhoo-----
    Lots of names Floating around. We're active now, instead of everyone else who did their damage earlier. Morey plays the game at a different level. You have to embrace some bad cash for the bigger puzzle. Sometimes, you almost keep the entire real core (trev :( ) and build deeper (a la Sac Kings of the Bibby/Pejha/Webb era_

The Martian has been in play for awhile. Not that you need to, but I've mentioned the mutual interest in the past. Not a shocker. You have to add one more from here though.

I wasn't worried about Melo the first time, and I was burned by Presti and stealing Dougie Buckets, but now, I've heard from good ears that it's an issue of time. CP has Melo ready for rebirth...and logically, there isn't a more perfect situation. I promised Melo before, and that changed in minutes. I'm happy to promise one more time after CP's work

The timing is about which comes first...M370's departure from ATL or the 3 Pigs that may have to work together to stop the wolf. I'm hearing that Mel will be first, followed by a combo of a wing, backup for hurt CP3 times and/or a Big. I like Ry, and he could have worked, but he knows he's trade targer #1, he wants to play (locker room talk) and is open to a move. Very decent guy. He lost his confidence, but h'e not the only guy to blame. Even James will talk about not putting him in the best spots. Ryan was often forced to create his own shot...that's not why he was signed. We messed up there.

Broken record, but TC and Mike are close. Just like JoeBuckets. MDA wants guys who know his system. If there's a window, MDA will push to bring big fella home. Another time but PHX owes MDA...his exit wasn't done right. His players wated to go with him. Mike's loved by except Steve Kerr, Stevie Wonder could coach the DUbs into the playoffs...Kerr isn't impressive. He's just known for making 2 clutch shots in hs 20 year career. Also: well-known secret---it's common in circles that Kerr brought in Shaq to destroy MDA's entire philosophy that was successful. Kerr hated MDA enough to sabotage the team's chemistry for an obese center, all to force MDA out of PHX, I I know this with certainty, thanks to Thunder Dan. Sorry for the rant...but Kerr still operates as a chump. Put him on the Magic and see how he fairs/rant

Mem and Sac are loud, All the Birds and a wildcard, AMason-lite (not our very own Tuck, but a versatile guy) is on the board in Miami. Not a happy locker room.

**Everyone wants out of Minny. Poor Neutron. Was an option before The Introvert saga.

Today, my guy told me that Wash wants in on the action. They have some log jams and have some needs. Our need may require more than one other team. DWIGHT....not! (The Warriors were interested in him because they like Low IQ bigs ...Javale...ZaZa..Erick Dampier ("I am better than Yao Ming) lol

And yes, the Rox have a good, working relationship with the Wiz. Guys want playing time there, others want a chance for a ring. J has been right under our noses for a bit, and while there's some chirping and nothing imminent, there is a chance that we solve a few playoff problems without too much trouble.

Okay, that was exhausting.

Going to bed to avoid the flames. Please know, I just share what I hear. I want the best for all Rockets fans, so when/if these echoes come to fruition, that will be the gift.

@Nachobar may know where this heads...claims he knows me....weird...:)

Love to you all. Check your loved one for the Big C....it's vicious, but I ran again today. 3 days in a row. (Small victories for me lately).

X0 for the love, the Love and the incoming love.

Thanks for the goodness. Nite.

#557 Codman, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  18. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Fck GSW and Kerr

JVL713, DonKnock, Richie_Rich and 8 others like this.
  19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Did someone say Otto?
    [​IMG]

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I hope that TC is less washed than JoeBuckets.

craguin, Vivi and Hard_foul like this.