1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Splash n grab] Maxine's whataburger bully

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jul 6, 2018.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Unfortunately the worst examples of the conservative movement can be expressed through our nation's President's own words.

It's pretty odd that people like you set a higher bar for individual citizens than the POTUS .

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty funny what has happened to this knuckle dragging moron since the incident. He's lost his job, been kicked out of the Green party, been arrested and charged with a felony for robbing a minor for his hat....hopefully he's been re-thinking his life.

deadlybulb likes this.
  3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I love the little guy. Probably my favorite communist right now.

coolness vs time in picture form.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. fchowd0311

It's awesome you place higher standards for cordiality and calm collective coherent thought upon this random indivudual than the man incharge of managing the world's largest bureaucracy and commanding the world's most powerful military.

5. Bandwagoner

I called Trump an ******* and jerk in another thread. But I would love a source of when I did that.

I don't remember Trump assault a minor and felony theft.

You now seem to be defending a total confirmed dirtbag.

6. fchowd0311

If we concentrate our outrage on every ged graduate mother ****er in this nation doing something stupid over the man incharge of our executive branch constantly calling our media "the enemy of the people" and arousing all his cultist members to physically assault protestors and he'll pay for their legal fees or suggesting that there is a "second amendment solution" to stop his political opponents, then the idiot incharge wins.

There will be no end to outrage of individual cases of idiots with how modern social media works. Every day there will be some idiot to be outraged over. What is the point to that besides rubbing "my side is more sane than your side" tic for tac with no end in sight?

It's better to place that outrage to actual individuals with clout who are dividing the nation with their **** rhetoric .

7. Bandwagoner

I'm not so sure why me posting pictures of a POS drunk driving, minor assaulting, thief has you so angry.

As far as getting angry about what Trump says I've long thought the better thing is to attack actions and policies. I think the dems got a win on the border and swayed public opinion on ICE. The thing I dislike about Trump is when he backs a policy I support, public support drops. The thing is dislike about the Dems is they act like him saying a thing assholes typically say will result in the apocalypse.

I guess you dislike discussion about the Whataburger tough guy, but he assaulted a guy half his age and half his size and the kid was from League City. It's a local story and justice winning out is a great thing. It prevents future episodes resulting in the 16 year old grabbing his pistol.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

A felony... really?

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yup, robbing people using violence or the threat of violence is a felony in Texas.

Sec. 29.02. ROBBERY. (a) A person commits an offense if, in the course of committing theft as defined in Chapter 31 and with intent to obtain or maintain control of the property, he:

(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another; or

(2) intentionally or knowingly threatens or places another in fear of imminent bodily injury or death.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.

He clearly stole the hat and he did so using intimidation and the threat of violence against a minor. I'm not sure he's got much of a defense other than "C'mon, it was just a hat".

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

according to whataburger employees the kids were talking about hanging blacks from trees as a 4th of July party.

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Post a link fake news. That has been debunked. Listen to the interviews with this kid. There is no way he said anything derogatory to this thug. He even is saying the guy just made a mistake and should be forgiven.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

This random individual was influenced by your leader Maxine. You guys are a violent group. Calm down and let these people eat in peace.

13. fchowd0311

I have no affinity towards Maxine Watters. She isn't my leader. OUR leader is a man who calls the media the enemy of the people and explictly told his rabid rally goers that there is a second ammamendm option to stop a poltical rival.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

And your rally goers shoot up softball fields full of politicians

15. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Shame on you for spreading fabricated fake news. Whataburger's own statement said that no Whataburger employees witnessed the altercation.

deadlybulb likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

My rally goers? Can we stick to the man managing our executive branch and commanding our military?

Do you want me to play childish games and attach mass shooters like Dylan Roof, the Parkland shooter and Anders Breivik to you?

Dear lord could you imagine the childish games you would play if a mass school shooter had a Obama "hope" symbol hat on in their profile pic?

#76 fchowd0311, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You can stick to whatever you want. I am not a fan of violence. If I have to hide my political affiliation in order to stay safe then I will. I hate that it is trending that direction.

18. fchowd0311

Been there. Had to do it for four years living in Marine infantry barracks.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You idiots created that direction.

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

"we know where you live"

left getting more and more violent

it was a year ago that a Bernie supporter attempted to assassinate dozens of GOP congressmen