1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Nook

Nook Member

The Spurs will deal Leonard to LA but they have to beat the other offers by a decent amount.

BigMaloe and malakas like this.
  2. Maverick Floor

No problem.

That's what I've been trying to convey. I could go into Space Jam 2 details but won't. Either way, LeBron and Paul George were never contingent upon each other or Kahwi.

If Kawhi is not traded to the Lakers, LeBron and PG would still sign with the Lakers. It was a done deal last year.

They planned it perfectly. The world is going to go bonkers when LeBron announces his decision via Uninterrupted and Space Jam 2. They timed it well, especially with the advent of InstagramTV. Genius. Don't underestimate LeBron the Business Man. Don't underestimate Rob Pelinka. He knows what he's doing.

I get that people are cautious when someone claims to have inside information. But to treat people with such vehement contempt without even hearing them out is folly.

I hope I was respectful to everyone and whoever wanted to receive this info. I did not make any personal attacks on anyone or your team. I just wanted to pass along some interesting information.

3. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Why is everybody suggesting Jimmy Butler? Is he a free agent? If not, do we just magically assume that the TWolves would just trade him to us because we want him?

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  4. HOUSTON2017

HOUSTON2017 Member

i dunno man.. Pop is stubborn.. I think he would rather deal him to the east

5. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Most of what you say is educated thoughts and general consensus, but this sir, is not true

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Maybe. But at the rate LBJ is going he might peak at 50. Also, as much as I love James, but I think we will see him peak soon/now. It doesn't mean he can't sustain playing at an elite level, but I don't see him really getting much if any better.

Red.Glare likes this.
  7. Vivi

Vivi Member

The problem is the Clippers have nothing really good to trade, their best piece is Tobias Harris which is a good player, nothing more, and he's expiring.

Marteen likes this.
  8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lol Magic Johnson is a trash president everybody knew that though.

9. malakas

malakas Member

speaking about Butler the Wolves are in dreadful financial position right now.
    It actually makes sense for them to now reverse trade Wiggins back to the Cavs for Love.:D

don grahamleone and Vivi like this.
  10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

100% how I read it! Eased the Lakers pressure to give up the kitchen sink.

And the Spurs Social Media posting the Happy B'day Kawhi...probably trying to help their leverage on keeping him.

BigMaloe and malakas like this.
  11. davisag9

davisag9 Member

Mostly because of rumors that he isn't happy in Minny. He has 2 years left before he becomes a UFA.

bratna8 likes this.
  12. Marteen

Marteen Member

Thanks for the info. To be honest, I thought LeBron wasn't in the mindset to be patient and wait out another year of his prime with a young Lakers squad. Hard to say no to a life of beaches and a big market like L.A., though.

13. malakas

malakas Member

can't you say if KD will be in Space Jam 2?

14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Don't get me wrong. We definitely could have used Lebron's services. For once, i would have liked to have a series with the Worriers as the favorites. Kinda tired of being the underdog against that bunch.

Still, LeBron ain't coming. Harden does not want him here (see Cybersex latest posts on his thread). Lets move on towards improving the team.

15. brosef

brosef Member

If i'm the Spurs I'm talking to everyone besides LA right now after Lebron pulled that. There are other teams with assets willing to pay for a possible rental of Kwahi.

16. HOUSTON2017

HOUSTON2017 Member

true= We better hope CP3 is staying...

17. 50/fifty

50/fifty Member

Y'all don't think cp will follow LeBron huh?

18. malakas

malakas Member

If I was Milwaukee I would offer right now Jabari + Bledsoe + Donte What's his name + Brogdon. At least it could beat what the Lakers are offering right?

brosef likes this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

broussard will probably send something out soon saying he will and cp3 can laugh at him once again

20. treyk3

treyk3 Member

expand please.

heypartner likes this.