1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. xiki

xiki Member

I still ask, whosezno: Love/JR - - Ryno/Nene

2. xiki

xiki Member

and/or Danny Ainge set up the Nyets to not be a force (whilst C's do).

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, don't get me wrong, those owners (Vivek, Cuban) are also those who will eventually **** up, no doubt about this, just like Proko.

I aslo agree on Irving, i would never max him for various reasons, that's why i can totally see Ainge trade him. But other than him i can't think of a star being available/interesting here, if you give a look to the tanking teams they have no star whatsoever, for that they would've to look at teams trying to make the playoffs and contenders, not really sure there's a perfect name out there, i mean, maybe there is and i'm just missing it lol. Oh, maybe Hayward...not a star let's say, but he's probably one of the most Spurs like players out there, would Ainge trade him? I'd say yes, but who knows...

malakas likes this.
  4. BMoney

BMoney Member

Nobody cares. Return to lurking.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. clutch citizen

Houston is the most obvious place to win multiple titles if he joins. They were a hamstring and whistles away from a championship this year. Not sure if Woj is on the corporate objective of muddying up the thought process, but he’s mentioned the “non-obvious” narrative in multiple media appearances. Weird because LeBron himself said this year’s decision was simpler than the South Beach one.

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Suns are open to being a dumping ground for salary (e.g. Ryan Anderson)

8. lionaire

lionaire Member

He said "there's no place where LeBron looks and says 'okay, if I just go there we'll win multiple titles or we can win a title.' There's no obvious place."

lmao what

9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yeah, I don't know why reporters bring that up. Clearly the Rockets are. I would rather the reporter say it will be tough for Morey to make the trades to get it done rather than say Lebron to Houston doesn't give them a great shot at the title.

I wish when that answer is given the interviewer would say "hold up, the Rockets were up 3-2 on GSW, WITHOUT LBJ, are you saying add LBJ to that team and they can't compete? What?"

10. heypartner

heypartner Member

ESPN probably paid Woj a bonus for not mentioning Houston as a place where Lebron can win a title.

If he's still at The Verticle, Woj says Houston is the front-runner of title chances for Lebron, but more complex transactions.

BigMaloe, Vivi, clutchdabear and 5 others like this.
  11. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Member

If Stephen A said that,

Then I would kiss the Bron hopes good bye.

Which I am completely fine with as long as Morey can upgrade the team.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

That sucks. Oh well.

15. bratna8

bratna8 Member

[​IMG]

BigMaloe, malakas, hakeem94 and 4 others like this.
  16. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Probably can't upgrade significantly. If Lebron is going to the Lakers then Paul George is as well (which most believe anyway) and there just isn't another impact player that can be added as far as I can see.

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Yes, I am. Then again, I never completely bought into him leaving Cleveland in the first place.

18. sammy

sammy Member

I did some searches and found where Stephen A said that the Rockets had no intention of even pursuing Lebron James. He said this on May 18th. Stephen A usually sticks to his guns.. this could be intentional by Paul and Lebron. Gotta day dream, right?!

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  19. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

@Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum and Killatron 2000 like this.
  20. sammy

sammy Member

He doesn't want to come to Houston is vague. Paul didn't want to come to Houston either technically speaking.

Paul came to win a title. Lebron would come for that also.. keep hope alive :D

hakeem94 and Hakeemtheking like this.