1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your Houston Rockets The Real 2018 Champions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Could have should have would is often nothing more than conjecture and a waste of time...

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, yeah but when he scored 51 or 44 or whatever, normally he would have won couple games with Kyrie. That's as close as you get to an automatic win.

I can't help you or myself if you think otherwise.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Luck (bad ) was the reason they lost. CP3 going down (one of the Rox top 2 players) was a kick in the balls you just can't recover from. Especially when you just need 1 game to go to the Finals.

Elephant810 likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I prefer to call it bad officiating
    WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE HAVE WON!

Tfor3 likes this.
  7. wesbound

wesbound Member

Agree.
    A healthy CP3... is hard to come by nowadays based on his recent health history..
    If he was healthy without any constant leg issues, we would've done it this year..
    The 3rd star is needed as insurance for his health & of course it would make it us better over all as long as not too many of our players are gutted for this 3rd star.

hakeem94 and bulkatron like this.
  8. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Need to take some load and mileage off CP. If we can keep his minutes down to 30-35 in the playoffs, he will be able to do a lot more for us. That hammy injury is from bearing a huge load. Need to make some Spursian rotations as our roster gets older.

wesbound likes this.
  9. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

We lost. Get over it.

tinman likes this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you get over it, get over the fake adam silver created reality, in basketball reality not influenced by biased officiating, we won and it wasnt even close!

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. solid

solid Member

The league and refs didn't go 0-27. The Rockets LOST. On the other hand, I am convinced had CP3 not gotten hurt, Houston would have a parade scheduled.

12. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

If you hate it so much then stop watching. It’s that simple. I don’t understand why people crap on something others enjoy just because they don’t enjoy it.

13. sammy

sammy Member

Let's have some shame if other people come read our threads. Lol.

Yes the refs suck ass and it was disappointing to lose Paul but we didn't get the cigar ultimately.

14. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

They didn't.

15. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

Ah yes. The Rockets are such a dangerous threat to the league that a massive conspiracy had to be orchestrated in order to prevent their total and absolute domination of the leage for years to come! Their bricking 27 three point shots in a pivotal game 7 against a two time NBA champion had absolutely NOTHING to do with their losing the WCF. :rolleyes:

tinman, Cuongzilla and rocketman12 like this.
  16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

What about the three pointer and 1 (4 pointer ) that was taken away?

Had the game been officiated consistently and fairly you would never have that stat you keep spewing out like a broken fn record.

Look, the reality is that game 6 and 7 it was Rockets 5 vs 8. The league has mastered the art of manipulation via the refs and biased media machine in order to create their fake dynasties and fake mvps all in the name of money. Anyone who denies this is brainwashed.

I've never understood why 4 future HOF all stars need the help from the league to win a title.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

You do realize that the butterfly effect can go against you too? If they get that call, everything else is totally different like for instance GS doesn’t go into neutral the last 3 minutes if it’s a closer game. Maybe they do win, maybe they still lose. Who knows. But you can’t just change all the calls in favor of the rockets and then think GS will do everything else exactly the same and you can add the extra points to the rockets total but GS wouldn’t have more points themselves because that’s not possible.

Yes, the deep state NBA loved that finals sweep and let it be known that they don’t want all the extra revenue. They certainly love the 20 year run the low ratings spurs have had meanwhile the Knicks have sucked. They also definitely want to screw over the Rockets and their bandwagon fan base (China).

Clutchfans after a rockets loss = breitbart/infowars. But you don’t really believe in a conspiracy otherwise you would not be watching or you would not care enough to still post. Instead, it’s just a circle jerk of insecure fans making excuses for reality.

Cuongzilla and Yukyuk like this.
  18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You are spewing excuses for the ineptitude of the league with that BS post. Of course the Warriors are going to make adjustments and their outcome would not follow the same path. However the point is the league is intervening on the outcome of games instead of allowing the players to dictate the outcome.

For the first time in 35 years I watched zero minutes of the NBA finals. I still care enough to post bc I am and always will be a Rockets fan and hope that next year we are able to make and win the finals. I hope for an improved team, continued and lasting health, continued success, a bit of luck and oh - the blessing from Lord "Big Ears" so that we can win a championship.

19. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

Yeah I missed the great defense Scott Foster, Adam silver and the league played on those missed open 3s.

So if the rockets get Lebron, win a championship, how can you celebrate since the league clearly blessed their championship and it obviously was not dictated by players on the opposite team?

Or will the Lebron rockets win the nba’s first non rigged title since the last time the rockets won?

Cuongzilla likes this.
  20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Funny how when they DID MAKE a 3 pointer (and1) it was wrongly taken away. I will worry about LBJ when and if that happens. If the Rockets win a 'ship in this rigged league I will crack a couple smiles.