1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Locker room devastated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 28, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Wow i ddint even realize that....damnit you are right he could have played Luc

2. kevtse

kevtse Member

I feel for the guys, their dreams are ruined by a rigged game.

Netflix should dig in and make the documentary "Making a Champion"

It will be even more thrilling than Making a Murderer.

Tfor3, dlite316, UTSA2step and 3 others like this.
  3. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

It’s called therapy!

Perki-Perk and Sidarma like this.
  4. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Need to get a young vet point guard to reduce CP3 minutes get Brendan Wright to back up Capela and another wing defender that can handle d'up and the rox should be good

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's the one obvious mistake made by D'Antoni. I get why he didn't trust Luc offensively, but at least you know the guy will bring it on the defensive end. What the hell did you think Ryno would give you on either end of the floor? He was ok in the first half, but he got burned in the 3rd quarter when D'Antoni had to know that defense would be crucial given how well the Warriors play offensively at that point of the game.

6. HP3

HP3 Member

well even coaches make mistake.....that mistake was just.....godamnit our third highest player was not only useless he was a hindrace.....godamnit.

roslolian and hou$tonScrew$tonTX like this.
  7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

The worst part about the Anderson over Luc decision was that literally the only reason you go with Anderson is offense... but Anderson gave us none of that too.

He was a true negative tonight.

Hell at one point they showed Chris Paul after a Curry three over Anderson and even CP3 was yelling "get him out!"

TMac'n, RealRocFan47, lw17 and 5 others like this.
  8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

emphasized

9. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Its not right that he's sucking up as much cap space as he is. Dude should be making about 8mil, at the MOST.

lw17 and roslolian like this.
  10. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

because that's a loser freaking mentality, that's why. playing the victim card is the easy way out because there's nothing you can do it about it... you and your ilk can just resign to the fact that we got royally f*cked by the refs and leave it at that. i, otoh, choose to acknowledge that while we certainly got hosed we STILL had a chance to pull off one of the most incredible upsets in NBA history.

this was a game 7 playing without our second best player against a historically great team AND **** refereeing crew and we STILL had a chance to win it, only we went 0-27 from 3 for the majority of the second half and shot just a shade over 15% from 3 for the game.

tell me - what exactly are you or @HP3 or even Harden, D'Antoni, Morey or Fertita gonna do about the refereeing tonight? what sort of control do you think you or anyone else has over that aspect of the game?? sorry that i tend to focus on the things within our control as opposed to those that we have absolutely zero control over. b****ing about the refs may be cathartic but if that's all you decide to focus on your ignoring the parts of the game that we DID have control over, the parts that actually could have WON US THE GAME despite being handcuffed.

so enjoy your b****fest - it won't change a damn thing. i'll just sit here knowing WE can improve enough to avoid this situation next year.

BleedsRocketRed likes this.
  11. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

But but I am I sick of hearing that man omg how long has it been till the last championship?:(
    I lost the mind to count :oops:

lw17 likes this.
  12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Of course officiating was bad, but we still could have had a chance if MDA didn't play Ryan Anderson. That was truly a kiss of death.

If I was Harden or Cp3 I would be controlling myself not to punch Anderson in the mouth after the game. I mean why was he even there? Just to let Curry shoot open 3s? Wtf

lw17 and HP3 like this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL we are all b****ing here, we lost, you are just b****ing about the shooting. But the difference between us is that we respect our players and know how hard it was for them, especially on the defensive end. So go on, keep showing our players no respect for taking them to seven.

Lawlruschang, arno_ed and roslolian like this.
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He listened to dada and inserted a big who could should threes rather than a gimp who everyone knew couldn't score.

15. Mr. Space City

curry smelled blood in the water when that bum anderson was on him.

they made a concerned effort to attack him.

that's why he was -12 in only 8 minutes.

lol fuccin bum.

lw17 and HP3 like this.
  16. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

it's a frustrated moment, but no need to be down, we have so many glaring holes in our games and still manage to compete and almost win, everyone should be proud of what we did and look forward to improving next years.

Lawlruschang and UTSA2step like this.
  17. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

looking back, ryno should just do a few hard fouls, it will be more useful

Lawlruschang likes this.
  18. JW86

JW86 Member

Maybe D'Antoni should realise that's it not just simply a 3 > 2, sometimes you need a 2 or a few from close-to-midrange to get those threes going. Guys were not engaged in the 2nd half as much, it was simply Gordon or Harden dribble, forced threes, contested ones, late in the shot clock ones. We got away from what we did in the 1st half, which was partly because the refs decided after the 1st quarter to blow the whistle. You just knew once Klay got his 3rd they weren't going to call anything on him for the rest of the half and they didn't.

The crowd was also not into it as much in the 2nd half and we really fed off our crowd, they were not as loud as they should've been and how they not get how that energy works is beyond me. Another thing is how in the world you let Gordon & Harden keep defending Durant 1-on-1 when he just rise up over them every single time? I don't get that one bit, because we kept it close only to get splashed on by KD. You have to double-team at some point!

I feel bad for the guys, but those are tears wasted on a crooked league and even with that they could've won if the coach and GM didn't stomp this only threes and lay-ups into their skulls. Guys need to work on their shots inside the arc.

lw17 and Lawlruschang like this.
  19. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

No issues...its ok to feel like that.... they will learn and get better and hopefully stay healthy and add lebron!

20. seeingred

seeingred Member

Great season, proud of this team. Unlike life, we want basketball to be fair. We want hardwork and sacrifice to be rewarded. But basketball will never be divorced from life and so the favorites usually win, biases impact the game, the rich get richer.

It makes the few upsets that much sweeter. It teaches us to enjoy the journey. Hell of a season.