1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Replace Harden with ANYONE not make LeBron and we would have been swept!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, May 28, 2018.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

ANYONE!!!

CONVINCE ME!!
    FIGHT ME!!!

So please stop your b!tching about Harden
    Until you can tell me who was better

If you think Harden is mentally weak
    Well KD had 3 other all stars and nutted up several times

So again..who the hell else could have done as well?

Rocket River

2. MistaK

MistaK Member

This!!

Seriously, it's annoying that (expectedly) you have all these threads popping up bashing Harden. Anyone blaming Harden today is just wrong. It was 4 All-Stars vs. 1 All-Star. Curry, KD, Klay - neither played great all the time. The difference is, they can afford to actually SUCK and get hot for 8-10 mins each and they can win. The Rockets can't - Harden was the only playmaker out there (sans CP3). So yeah defenses will game plan for that.

Matter of fact, no starter should be blamed today, they all fought hard, despite shots not falling.

Harden shot 12-29 for 32 points (rebounded, assisted and played defense). Sure it might not be ''Harden efficient'' - it is far from a horrible offensive night though.

Of course we would have all preferred it, if Harden could have shot, say 13-28 for 42 points........Oh wait, that would have actually happened had the refs called some obvious shooting fouls.

3. rocketseagles07

As usual it’s either harden is god or he’s trash and all of you are wrong. Harden was not great in this series.. more specifically in he second half. I do respect him for bossing up and play great defense and I know he was drained.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  4. smp

smp Member

Nobody. KD is the closest and we all saw what he decided to do.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

1 for 9 says nope

Rocket River

6. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They brought Paul here to take the pressure off of James and when Paul went down it went back to last years rockets. James can’t do everything and he’s not a point guard. When he’s the only real scoring threat with Paul out it’s gonna be tough on him to score as they will focus on him. I don’t see why people can’t see that he was gassed he gave everything

Stormy1234 likes this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The issue is. . . . with CP3 down . . . .we still beat them ., . . .. . the Refs just gifted them the game

Rocket River