1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Locker room devastated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 28, 2018.

1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

While this would be satisfying, it wouldn't help the team out in any way, his confidence is already shot maybe beyond repair and we might be stuck with him.

Don't even know what to do with that guy.

feelgoodjones and Why not? like this.
  2. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

3. rocketsmetalspd

Of course the tears are flowing, the team gave it their all. 9 months of hard work down the drain. Don't know what Morey can do but the team is getting closer to a Chip.

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

What’s he saying? Remember my Phoenix Suns’ team? Oh yeah that went well.

B-Bob, j3i, lw17 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Voltik

Voltik Member

Damn I feel for them. I hope they use this for motivation to come back stronger next season. I truly enjoyed this team and their bond together. One of my favorite Rockets team in the last decade.

#DontDespair #BeStrong

6. alethios

alethios Member

That look on Capela's face made me sad. It was cool to see Nene trying to console him. Feel for this team.

Deuce, B-Bob, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  7. houseofglass21

Only difference there is that the 93'-95' Rockets were an incredible team with a real true superstar in Dream and many many great role players who stepped up and delivered. This is not that team.

lw17 and Know Your Role like this.
  8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Rockets take a lot of bad, forced shots. You don't see the Warriors doing that.

BigggReddd and fiersdownbelow like this.
  9. TheresTheDagger

ANOTHER bullshit ref job series.

10. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

If Luc has gotten surgery the first time he injured his shoulder would he had been able to come back to play later in the year.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  11. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

Maybe they wouldn't have missed so many if the refs didn't swing the momentum with non-calls on everything and warriors got back into the game. It is like you caught your supervisor stealing your **** but there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Wouldn't it mess up your head too? Put yourself in their shoes and see if it messes up your head.

12. Why not?

Why not? Member

This is how legacies become bloated.

Kobe was an iso player with little else to his game. He defended well when he was younger, I'll admit, but he was much more scorer than all-around player. That 2000-2004 Kings roster was much better and played much better in the playoff's than superstar personalities Shaq and Kobe. Both of them have all-time legacies, while Chris Webber is joked about. We all remember what happened in those series.

Right now Chris Paul (who has had a better career than Webber) is looking at the same joke-like legacy all because of another obvious NBA rig job.
    Mike D'Antoni's Suns were (Donaghy-rigged, so 100% proven) held back because NBA's son Timmy could keep the dynasty alive. D'Antoni (the one who created today's style of basketball in his basement in the early 2000's) has the same bullshit legacy too. NBA just keeping it going now.
    It's not fair that guys so hardworking, skilled, and focused are pushed out of success by agenda-driven, money-hungry league officials. The sport is enough on its own. The play of the sport will generate money on it's own. NBA, your own greed has ruined your league.

It's not fair that the Warriors didn't have to earn it in game 6 and game 7 and now Chris Paul's, James Harden's, and Mike D'Antoni's legacies pay the price...

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

All y’all talking about “next year we will come back” and this and that better not be the same guys calling the league rigged.

Bcuz FYI the warriors new arena opens up next year I believe could be wrong and they are going to be going for a 3 peat...no way league lets them lose. They will put Scott foster and tony brothers every game

lw17 and megastahr like this.
  14. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

PJ played his ass off. He was really the heart and the hustle these last few games. Hustling for loose balls, playing d, hitting a few shots, grabbing those boards. Good signing this past offseason

15. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I am so angry that there is no way that I can go to bed. This reminds me of the stupid game 6 of the '97 WCF finals when Malone mugged Drexler so Stockton could hit that stupid 3. This hurts worse because we would have won if it hadn't been for

a) Chris Paul getting hurt at the end of Game 5
    b) The ridiculous officiating
    c) a historically tragic game of shooting 3s

It really makes me smh at how lucky the Warriors really are.

17. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

But they didn’t deliver in the Game 7 loss to Seattle. Do you not see the point here? The Rockets just lost the flukiest game I’ve ever seen them play. Both losses are devastating.

Patience likes this.
  18. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

CantBeRight, lw17 and Caesar like this.
  19. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

20. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member