1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, May 17, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. NewRoxFan

3. conquistador#11

Trump :
    " Cohen? I barely knew the guy! I Might have caught a premiere of one of their movies. Joel or Ethan. I get those 'crazy jews' all mixed up. I'm the LEAST racist person you'll ever know. Can you believe how mean bear jew was to those german soldiers who were just doing their jobs. such a racist film. One of the Cohen brothers worst rated movies."

[​IMG]

4. NewRoxFan

5. NewRoxFan

Nice, another similarity with Nixon and Watergate...

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What’s more important than everyone going to jail is Congress writing new and shoring up old laws to prevent this from ever happening again. They should have already been working on campaign finance laws following the Manafort indictments which they could have used as a template to write laws to protect against outside money coming into campaigns.

I think there is a santicty about American presidents that is now completely out the window. The position has been made a mockery and even Disney animatronics can’t even bring back the special place in history it used to be.

This next wave of Congressman and Senators need to take the leadership role next year though hopefully in a bipartisan effort. Give us back some dignity please.

If Democrats do take back the House, and one way or another the Trump presidency is overwith, id hope that Republicans would realize the severity of their situation and work alongside Democrats in starting an anti corruption house cleaning commission. I think it would actually be good for the Republican brand more than anything to bridge their way out of Trumpmania even if he’s still technically the sitting president in 2019 and 2020.

#2146 dobro1229, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  7. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Unfortunately for Trump, yesterday he once again dug his hole a little deeper by saying he would have never hired sessions if he knew he’d recuse himself. This and the “I never knew about the NDA” is just fail after fail only brought on by himself.

Now it appears that Trump believes he can “wing it” with Fox News talking points and no lawyer...Jesus Christ

B-Bob likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Contrary to the Fox watching trump support belief, Mueller is extremely precise in his investigation...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Mueller is not incompetent, unlike so many in the current administration. He is not going to suggest a search of Trump's lawyer unless he knew there is very high probability of finding what he is looking for, FBI and the judge is not going to search any attorney's properties let alone the president's attorney unless they believe a crime has been committed.

edwardc likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

You'd think someone that was educated in the law would have more of an interest to actually research instead of regurgitating trump talking points...

11. NewRoxFan

conquistador#11 likes this.
  12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Laura Ingraham talking out her ass? Fake News!

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

whew :)

14. NewRoxFan

15. pirc1

Trump telling lies? That's like saying water is wet, he does that everyday.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

17. pirc1

Have a fire Sessions first.

18. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

He is 100% firing Mueller soon.

As one of the few conservative takes I enjoy - @Space Ghost - what are your thoughts on the hypothetical removal of the special counsel? Why not let him finish his report? Do you have any faith in Republicans standing up to the president if he fires Mueller?

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Many people are saying, "impeach the dotard" but many people are now saying, "indict the dotard." Believe me.

CometsWin and conquistador#11 like this.
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member