1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

Shoot, Binance disabled new user registration.

2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Sorry guy. Try again in a few days.

twhy77 likes this.
  3. twhy77

It's fine, I've got my 100 XRP and .22 ETH. I'm a small time player in this game. :)

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Market Cap = $price * circulating supply. You wont be seeing Ripple at $100.00. Market cap is probably the more important to focus on. If you're in the top 10, its much harder for those to go 10x their value than some coin thats below the top 30.

You need to figure out if you're doing short term trading or long term trading. If you're doing short term, just jump on whatever is being shilled, technology be damned.

If you're doing long term, research research research. Get involved in multiple groups. We have one here. I highly suggest get involved with a group in person.

twhy77 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  5. twhy77

Thanks, very helpful. It sounds like I need Binance to allow me in, because I'm not seeing anywhere else to trade in these other values. Thanks again!

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Kucoin is good. Just make sure to double check current exchange prices before quickly hitting last bid

I wouldnt trust leaving too much currency on there (or binance) though

7. twhy77

Do you have any good recommendations for wallets to keep funds in?

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Do you think long-term TRX could eventually get higher because of an initial coin burn (I think I read decent amount to be removed initially), but then each transaction causes some like a fraction of a fraction of a fraction or whatever so really probably doesn't mean much short term (or even long) but just thought it was interesting with some of the circulating supplies of some of these coins being insane

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, with how hot this is.. exg is only fun if daytrading... Once holds set store them. Last night I couldn't get my xlm off, but I think a portion of the service was down.

10. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Total noob on coins... so if I wanted to buy $500 each of Tron, MOON, Ripple, and Litecoin.... How would I go about doing that? I know I need to go get on an exchange but it seems like they're all on different exchanges. Is there one exchange I can register on to get the most exposure? Also, I heard it's really hard to transfer your money back to USD or cash out?

I've been working 70 hours a week on a big deal and I haven't had time to research. I'm literally gambling with the $2k and it's less than 1% of my net worth so I'm ok with losing it all.

11. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Message me, I'll help you out

You need to buy $2K worth of litecoin on coinbase. Then transfer 1/4th to CoinExchange (MOON) and 1/2 to Binance (TRON).

You might have to trade LTC:BTC once you get to the exchanges, then BTC:MOON(/tron/ripple).

CCity Zero likes this.
  12. twhy77

Message sent. I think. Shoot, I don't know how to use Clutchfans anymore.

13. Daddy Long Legs

ada and stellar are in the admist of a correction it seems

CCity Zero likes this.
  14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Price of BTC was just on the rise.

15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Anyone ever try to chance selling before a dip? Haha, I tried.. But didn't take a big risk like 100 coins luckily I gained a few more, but I've heard nightmares on reddit where people risk their whole buy-in/stake. Like some post on reddit was talking about losing 10k in trx (like from jump from 2-4 or something.. just wow that's an ouch to say the least.

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I need it to happen when I'm dumping some other coins... ADA is going to be great

17. Daddy Long Legs

Im thinking about trading some of my dnt into xlm while dnt is rising and stellar is falling.

Also thinking about just cashing out my origibal investment in dnt and sitting on the rest of the coins as house money lol. Decisions

18. Daddy Long Legs

Crypto craziness everywhere

CCity Zero likes this.
  19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man, I'm doing exact same thing... trying to find best way to cashout original investment and play w/ house money for awhile, this is absolutely crazy, I think TRX is too good to cashout atm, I'm going to have to look at other coins I'm in, just absolutely insane market atm...

20. Daddy Long Legs

Yeah I might give up on stubborn “im too late” emotion and hop into tron soon. A lot of people I respect say it even still has massive growth potential lmao.

I was gonna throw 1k in when it was at 10 but talked myself out of it. Now i regret not doing it. Cant win em all! :D

Lmao