1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's absolutely nothing, like I said. You aren't moving anything with that and are small ants in this game.

With all the comments recently, you're truly showing everyone here that you understand this market zero percent and are completely delusional.

jbasket likes this.
  2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

lol, okay. Same bet applies to you. I'm throwing numbers out, let's see what I actually post when I do. I'd love to see your take then.

If I post numbers that are FAR greater than you'd expect and/or consider us whale status, you leave the board forever. If I don't, I leave the board forever.

Oh yeah, how's that XRP looking now? LOL.

SIL

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You already said 15mil, that's nothing.
    I don't think you understand that the large whale groups have three digit million and more, you seem to know nothing of this space.

A few weeks ago you thought below 100 LTC made you a whale, it's hilarious.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hakeemtheking, KingCheetah and Yung-T like this.
  5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Sadly, I thought my 8 sized lots would change things lol.

Oh I said 700k-$15 million in value or coins, but it may be more or less at the time. I mean, you tell me. You willing to take this wager?

SIL

6. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

7. Major

Major Member

Uhhh, you were literally asking a few days ago why it took so long for a transaction to complete. If you'd ever made a transaction on there before that, you'd know better.

Why the hell would you need instant CC processing for small amounts if you have millions in Crypto? If you actually had that, you'd have access to funds at any time on a real exchange instead paying excess amounts for no reason.

A week ago, you were making a bit deal about your order for 10 LTC and today you're acting like you're working in the millions.

You're not even keeping track of your lies well anymore.

Do I expect what to happen? You're the one that pointed out insider trading as some kind of evidence that Coinbase is not an exchange.

Sounds great. I'll say $10 Billion is large and in charge. So now put up or leave.

KingCheetah and Yung-T like this.
  8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You don't understand it, do you. I fully believe that you have a large amount that you think makes your little group whales with influence, when it doesn't.
    There's nothing here to wage.

9. Major

Major Member

Well, we can add "doesn't know the basics of how ETFs work" to the list. An ETF doesn't index anything.

KingCheetah and Yung-T like this.
  10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

With all his statements I'd really like to see his Ivy League Finance certificate at one point.
    Cause in this thread it seems he heard of finance and markets for the first time a week ago.

If he indeed is what he claims, I really feel bad for his employees as I see someone going bankrupt in the future.

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I'm talking on the futures market sir.

SIL

12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I work for the 2nd largest major lol.

You fill up gas there.

SIL

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You just said we're bacteria. I'm telling you we ain't.

I can prove it. There is something to wager? You scared?

14. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

@SirIvyLeague what up brah, glad to see a fellow whale making power moves on these suckas.

jbasket and SirIvyLeague like this.
  15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Finance certificate lol. Applied math degree. Certificate ha. Is that what you Lone Star wonders go to school for... certificates?

What a scrub. Talk is cheap, remind me again of your p&l and what happened to Ripple lol?

It's more than tripled since you were talking ****.

You worry about the **** too much. It's like the power plant engineer vs. me. Ones arguing reliability, the others talking about economics.

Seriously, has any of your advice been on? You've said **** after the fact.

SIL

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Sup boy. I need to get us oceans eleven on this board.

Well show footage of us shorting LTC. 40 mil, 30 mil, 20 mil boom boom boom to the ground.

Anyone who doesn't see this as a massive pump n dump scheme, you're behind it. The people talking it up are behind it. You've got extremely incestuous activity; you got one of the oceans eleven friends with people at CB. You got inside info, market manipulation, etc.

This is unregulated heaven, **** the technicals, trade savage.

SIL

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

In literally every post said xrp will do well in 2017 and 2018, guess we can also add reading to the list of things you aren't capable of.

You seriously sound like one of the dumbest people I've met on this board, your posts in this thread are brutal.

18. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Really?

Which ones would've you suggested I been in?

Careful now. My highest buy point was .245. my wacog was .233. I had 9800 shares at that point. It's looking great short term. Now as a group, we have WAY WAY more. Big dick size.

Sure my market cap calc was off. I didn't even look. I just do what money makers do brah. Make money.

SIL

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

In the time xrp 3x'd, I've owned several coins that went 30x within short time. 3x is NOTHING in crypto.

You are just brually clueless when it comes to crypto, just stop posting. No one here gives any F about you.

20. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

When did you start with alts, when did I?

Let's compare return % in relative timespan to the trader with the least time.

And again, master t....what CCs should that money have been in since Dec 1-8?

30x is great, good for you. But let's keep it in that timeframe, where you said I'd be wrong. @rezdawg and @DudeWah are only ones whove been on point. You?

Stop posting. You're misleading folks.

SIL