1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Raptors @ Rockets 11/14/2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2017.

1. anchel

anchel Member

Harden was exhausted. Dantoni doing all he can to burn him by mid season.

2. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

In the case of the end, not much he could do with 5 fouls.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I knew you hated Harden.. always knew it.

BigMaloe likes this.
  4. payaso

payaso Member

In the little bit I saw tonight, normally sure-handed players were handling the ball with planks. Bad night...and bad juju always seems to come to town from 'The North'.

BigMaloe likes this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I'm still hot from Harden's 5th foul. . . . I did not get to watch until the 4th quarter
    and that foul seems to be indicative of the game . .. .

All I need 2 calls per game and I could have my team winning most games
    Just get those 2 calls at the right time .. and you kill the other team's momentum
    That 5th foul was one of those types of calls.

That foul goes the way it was suppose to . . .the rockets would have been around 8 or 6 unless i am mistaken
    If Harden hits those shots
    After that the wind went out and the lead ballooned

Rocket River

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

EG was off. It happens.

Can’t wait to get CP3 back

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Well he is a miserable b*stard

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

[​IMG]

our shooting guards always ***** the bed against Toronto, why is that

9. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I'd like to take time out of your day to talk about Ryan Anderson and his very pleasant game tonight to go along with his effort.

Did anyone see him trying to look like Jabbar on that drive to the rim? Tf???

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lol that's how it gets started. You make a critical comment and then an avid hater latches onto you and drags you to the depths of Harden Hell with him.

BigMaloe likes this.
  11. MONON

MONON Member

Rapts played Harden tight all night & it showed. This is why we got CP3. you can't pressure 2 ball handlers that tight all game.

amaru and BigMaloe like this.
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You know it's like the live crowd knew this was coming and they didn't give any effort either.

13. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

This is a game we needed CP and his offense. James had to work hard for all of his pts and EGo was off tonight. Give Toronto cred, they played well, got some big shots from role players all night. We alright.

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

That's what happens when your second option plays 33 minutes and scores 12 point. Harden was driving all night getting hammered, it's not ****ing easy playing 39 minutes after all that driving and expect him to not turn the ball over and have a flat shot towards the end of game. At least the guy didn't give up, no one wanted to shoot the ball except him and Ariza.

I love EG and everyone has a bad game, but this on him, Ryno's inability to do anything on offense when he's being guarded on the perimeter & Capela getting destroyed in the pick and roll.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Harden didn’t need to be playing so many minutes tonight. He should have come out down 11 with 4 minutes left. A stupid game against the Raptors in November means very little in the grand scheme of things. Rest him and Ariza and worry about the next one.

hakeem94, BigMaloe, amaru and 3 others like this.
  16. OTMax

OTMax Member

When threes don’t fall we stink and where did our defense go? Harden had 38 and 11 and we still lost so that tells me that a team this talented is uncessesarily relying on him way too much. That is on ****ing MDA!! Give me Adelman please, can’t stand this simplistic ugly offense anymore. Even when we win it’s due to just making shots, nothing MDA drew up. Harden’s the only offensive genius here. I doubt we go anywhere with this offense, though CP3 might be good enough to make it work.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. mockster

mockster Member

Lol teams lose and players have bad games.

No big deal

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I once said Ryan Anderson isn't as bad as everyone says, now I'm best man at his wedding.

I would rather be a hater of Harden than a card-carrying member of the Ryan Anderson fan club...

hakeem94 and amaru like this.
  19. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

yes harden had 9 turnovers and was poor on the defensive end but crazy that some ppl actually pin this loss on him.

dude had 38-11-6 and was only a -2. lowest from the starters after ariza (+0).

gordon was off tonight. ryno and capela were also team high negatives and did not have good games.

36 pages from a loss and i'm sure 20 are flaming harden while last game's easy win was like 20 pages and harden dominated. clutchfans getting more and more intolerable with these trash takes.

it's one game. we got screwed by the refs and had an off-night shooting. it happens. you can't play 82 perfect games every damn regular season, especially on short rotation missing your starting PG and backup wing. calm down

Richie_Rich, BigMaloe, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

If this was a “terrible” night for Harden, I will take it.

BigMaloe and tmactoyao like this.