1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Bob currently under fire: "Cant let the inmates run the prison"

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by donkeypunch, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

All the inmates in prison will make a apology statement to all their victims now lets release them all tomorrow lol

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Bottom line is Bob McNair made a racist remark whether you like to say it are not he was wrong. Many times in the past you have lots of people on this board that love to act like racism is far fetched with the texans... in reality it's not far fetched within most organizations in America.

It's something that we have to face and deal with. If i was a player of any race especially black i would be pissed. My brain and body is on the line everyday no matter how many millions is made.

Yes Bob apologized and anyone has the choice to accept his apology or not accept his apology. Don't be mad at the players that don't... number one your not in their shoes and number two they have the power and choice to at least make their own decisions. That pretty much brings us to the foundation of where this all started regarding kneeling.

Just because Bob apologized does not make it right. Just because Deshaun Watson is black does not make it right. It will never be right the best tjing Bob can do is be a good person today for his organization and do the right things going forward.

Texanasiafan likes this.
  3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Sidenote: I wish people defended Duane Brown in his holdout the way they are Bob McNair right now.

Rocket River likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

btw, betting line on game was impacted... SEA became a bigger home favorite after the remark.

#564 NewRoxFan, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Cstyle42 likes this.
  5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

How was this racist? There are white, Hispanic and black players on the team. This narrative that his comments were racist are borderline lunacy.

csj and Pen15clubber like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

... and also btw, someone in a position of authority (in this case, the owner of a professional sports team) says something offensive (whether intended or not) with the intent to lessen the power of those below him (in this case, his players). Of course the players will not only be offended by the "inmates in prison" description... but also with the clear intent to tell them they should not speak out.

7. conquistador#11

Duane brown would roll with the muslim prison gang? That's who i'd join. I don't have to shank anyone yet get mad respect from the other crews not named the aryan brotherhood.

Cushing, would be working the kitchen for the aryan brotherhood. watt the enforcer.

the homeboys represented by pacman, plaxico

the Latinos, arian foster, victor 'papi' cruz, enforcers: kiko alonso and aaron hernandez, too soon?

what a Friday for Houston. smh.

8. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The percentage of the nfl and the prison system is dominated by a certain race easily. The nature of the conversation pertaining to kneeling for fair justice to a certain race... you can really go on and on. No use in arguing it because it is what it is. Bob is not on the same society his daddy lived in when you can just get away with these things anymore.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Arian Foster would play the fence since his dad is black.

10. tmacfor35

The kneeling started over cops shooting unarmed black men. That was patient zero to the protest. Sadly America doesn’t realize that issue happens actually more to white men. Crazy right. The US prison system is also not dominated by a certain race. It is about equal Hispanic/black with whites not to far behind. Stop race baiting everything. It’s really annoying.

csj likes this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

No what's annoying is not realizing it was Bob McNair that made the comment and the news reporting it. I don't have to race bait anything no you can choose to ignore it if you want that's your right and decision like i said it is what it is through and through. The only thing that surpasses your wisdom is your ignorance.

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

And stop spewing flawed statistics. Cops do racial profiling reports everytime a traffic stop is conducting in the city of Houston for a reason. Race issues have to faced and dealted with. Anybody of in color can wake up and not be racist if they want to be it's that persons choice to work through their prejudices because we all have those.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"“Rape is kinda like the weather. If it’s inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”" - Clayton Williams' "non sexist misspeak"
    But his campaign issued a statement in which Mr. Williams said: “I feel just terrible about this. I had no intention in my heart to hurt anyone, especially those women who have been traumatized by rape.

"I'm sure they are just some Good Ole Boys
    never meaning no harm
    beat all you ever saw been above the law
    since the day there were born "

See . . .they never *really* mean anything by it . . . . .

Rocket River

Bennie Anders likes this.
  14. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Of course you're taking this disgusting stance you're white.

But let a black person kneel during the anthem and its the biggest deal, you filthy hypocrite.

Inmate is code for blacks that not coincidentally are the majority of the prison population and the Nazi mcnair letting his 40 million dollar slaves that this is his plantation and no n****rs will step out of line. Although these plantation run sports are only fun and entertaining and this profitable because of the 'inmates'.

Blacks need to wake up and quit all sports and bankrupt every league overnight and show these unapologetic racists like the OP that we are the engine to everything in the demonic country.

Demons like the OP can go kill themself, I'm tired of the unjust hateful abuse my black brothers have to endure for 400+ years.

Blacks Latinos and native Americans are the lost 12 tribes of Israel, that's why this country is great, because they have enslaved Gods chosen people.

This country would be **** without us and they proudly are too stupid to realize it.

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Man I hate having to do this for slow mutha ****ed. You don't even remember wtf you originally said. Here lemme highlight it for your slow ass one time. Maybe it'll clear some confusion in that baby brain you've been using throughout.

Check it out fu** boi can't even comprehend his own old stale ass rhetoric that keeps killing any progress this world makes at resolutions. Good morning and good night! FU** BOIIIIIIII!!!

Bennie Anders likes this.
  16. tmacfor35

I’m ignorant because I don’t see race in something that has zero to do about race. You are seriously something else for saying that.

Let’s be clear. His comment was directly pointed towards the idea of not letting the players run the business. If you think otherwise, then you are being over dramatic plain and simple.

17. tmacfor35

Inmate is code for blacks? What is wrong with you?

18. tmacfor35

They aren’t flawed statistics. As of 2015 the races by incarceration were 37%black35%hispanic25%white. You implying the prison system is dominated by African Americans is simply untrue. You are throwing out false hoods to race bait.

19. tmacfor35

Speak english.

20. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

Whatever his intent (and regardless of his intent, who among us that don't run the company would appreciate our boss comparing the rest of us to inmates), this is really all out of McNair's hands at this point. A bit too early to tell, but I can certainly see the possibility of the pressure becoming so intense that the NFL owners take a vote on forcing McNair out of the league.

Cstyle42 likes this.