1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's time.........to call out stupidity - bobbythefail

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Is supporting players of a specific race and attacking those of different race acceptable as a fan?

1. Yes

4.0%
  2. No

96.0%
  1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Hell no

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

What's the deal with this thread? Is Bobby more racist than Ftw is a dick?

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Talk about a loaded question.

A_3PO likes this.
  4. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well Watson was the guy to start out of training camp... been said it and will keep saying it. We don't have too much time to waste. This defense won't be great forever... they are just good now.

Fulgore likes this.
  5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

They can maintain defense in future by getting a CB in the offseason.

Watt, Clowney, Mercy all still relatively young for their position.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Bingo. DW4 was always the best option. Tom was in the system longer but if the kid is a better qb he should start. Glad OB realized that in week 1.

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You mean after 2Qs of play. Tom Savage has always sucked. He wasn't even good in college. The fact he has a job in the NFL is kind of amazing.

Fulgore likes this.
  8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Over 100 passes 0 tds for Tom and Watson throws his first td in less than 10 att.

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

the most damning part is the 2nd to the last post "I just don't see him even being able to learn the offense in time to start this season "

It seems that he was looking at deshaun watson through the prism of a prejudiced white man. He could no see past the fact that deshaun is a black qb.

Bobby suggesting that deshauns skills translate to college not nfl + questioning deshauns ability to study and properly learn an nfl offense makes bobby look really bad...

He might as well have just said "deshaun is black so he can run, but isn't smart enough to learn an nfl playbook"

This looks really bad guys. Theres never a time or place for racism @Bobbythegreat ...

TheRealist137 likes this.
  10. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

When did WTFRocketsWTF get unbanned from the Texans forum?

Nigel Thornberry likes this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, you are an idiot.

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

This thread title needs to be edited. I will list names if I have too.

swyyyguy likes this.
  13. likestohypeguy

With the post history evidence presented in the OP, and the timing of this thread right after Watson started playing really well, it sounds more like trying to prove he is playing better than BTG thought he'd be, than anything else supported.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, and that's something that is obvious and something I've said many times. I was worried that it would take Watson too long to learn the playbook and fix the problems with his game when it came to footwork and mechanics that were leading to really bad passes in the preseason. He absolutely shocked me not only by clearly learning the playbook but also by making those mistakes the exception when they were the rule just a month ago.

Props to him for that.

T for 3 and houstonstime like this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Of all the things Bobby has said on this site, this is like bottom of the list on bad takes.

16. rockpileindisma

Bobby isn't a racist. He just suffers from the same disorder bbhollic suffers from where they confuse their own opinion with One that actually matters . But bbhollic is racist.

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  17. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

I think Bobby rubs ppl the wrong way, but I have never seen anything racist from him. Occasionally he will call out some of the other posters for only supporting or hating a guy based on color but I haven't seen him do it. But despite any and all of Bobby's bad takes and stubborn arguments, I don't think he would take it as far as this troll. At least he talks football in some form instead of just changing people's names to fail, fatt, twatson... etc.

This thread is ridiculous though and needs to be deleted. Trolling aside, making an entire thread singling out and attacking one specific poster is completely asinine and worthy of being banned in my opinion. In the GARM, Clutch made a thread threatening ppl who made fake news threads with all the Melo crap. How is this not equally dumb?

18. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Deshaun has always been intelligent and a quick learner.

Something tells me you wouldnt have been skeptical of any young white qb learning the playbook...

19. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

If you mean as FTW is as stupid, then no. He's stupider than Bobby is racist.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

So if Bobby is mild-moderately racist that means Ftw is pretty ****ing stupid?