1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2017] Hurricane Season

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

My brother works at a building on i10/Eldridge and they just emailed him to not come in for 2 weeks

2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

And what's wrong with shooting people trying to rob you or trying to break into your house/business. My parents are pharmacists and own a pharmacy. I would absolutely shoot anybody trying to break and take what belonged to me and my family

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Robber and vigilante. Bipolar influence for your daughter.

5. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

6. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

This man been helping people in his busines VAN and it gets broken into

Houstunna and Pen15clubber like this.
  7. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Why does the tampa professor hate texas?

8. Nigel Thornberry

You're awesome

Bobsputin likes this.
  9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Scums, in some other countries if you are caught looting during disaster, you get shot on sight.

10. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

Yes and it will keep rising didn't have a link, but homes had 5feet of water in real nice 4,000 feet home neighborhood, they were riding around on boats in there on the news

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well, we had to evacuate my in laws house in Beaumont. From 3 AM to 8 AM we went from dry streets to 8 feet of water. Nearly 2 feet entered the house in less than an hour. My wife, myself, and our 4 year old little girl hopped on a boat as it came by. One of my father in law's co-workers (who we had never met before today) has been nice enough to take the 3 of us in. It's been an incredibly stressful day, but glad to be safe. Just hoping the rain stops so that we aren't dealing with water in the house here eventually.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  12. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

13. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

249 and northpointe near tomball

14. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Man it feels good watching on tv to see all races of all backgrounds coming together and just be Americans in this time of need. No political agendas, no racism, no separation from the poor and the rich. Mother Nature is the only force that can bring us together. I just hope this last, I have been guilty of being a bit prejudice towards the police. But man the police are warriors man. Not all are bad. The news just shows high profile cases and gets people on both sides upset

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Fullcourt likes this.
  16. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I have pretty good footage of our escape from a friends house/neighborhood. But I recorded it on a friends phone and she doesn't/ hasn't sent the videos.. we jumped on a air mattress and navigated thru about 15 blocks to get to dry land..

17. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Looking at satellite it appears to just about be over for the Houston area soon, thought Beaumont still has a ways to go. We may have to be on the lookout in the Gulf around Tuesday but that should give enough time to dry out the Houston area quite a bit.

DonKnock likes this.
  18. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Fort Bend residents nervously watching this. Came down from a forecast crest of 59 to 57.5 this morning, hope that trend continues.

DonKnock likes this.
  19. Nigel Thornberry

A Texans fan doesn't troll on watt. Give me one reason why? He's done more for the city of Houston than any Texan ever in the franchise. You're just being an obvious troll. You and @FTW Rockets FTW are the biggest jokes I've seen on here. If you want to troll go for it, but not on a thread about a horrible disaster.

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Been away from the computer for awhile and come back to see some posters going after the people who are helping tremendously to gather much needed funds for our city/community???? WHATEVER your intentions are STOP!!! ANYTHING that anyone can do to help bring relief to the community is greatly appreciated! Whether it's John Doe or JJWatt it doesn't matter! Either help/donate/pray/ or encourage .... everything else keep to yourself! We need to build NOT tear apart!