1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So Mr. Fields says he only makes $600 every two weeks. That's a nice car for such a poor kid. If he wanted to get paid more he should have just joined us Libs since Soros pays us over $2K a month.

el gnomo likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Red State, conservative blog and news site, calls out Trump for attacking Merck CEO via "childish tweet" and for "sinking further beneath the dignity of the office" of president.

Trump Won’t Call Out White Supremacists But Blasts Minority CEO For Leaving Manufacturing Council
    http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/20...s-minority-ceo-leaving-manufacturing-council/

Richie_Rich, el gnomo and B-Bob like this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I thought at least you would avoid taking this opportunity to equate the left and this case Obama to the actions of Nazi groups over the past 72 hours. I thought at least you were better than this. I expected it from Texx, RL, and Bobby, but thought you might be better than that.

FYI I was there that day in Dallas. It was terrible and everyone on the left and right banned together to condemn the acts of the shooting. NOBODY I know took the opportunity to equate the actions to that of the other side that day like you are doing. It was found that Johnson had no affiliation with groups, and BLM condemned this violence that Johnson took. The Nazi's, KKK, Alt-Right have a history of violence that has stained this countries history for years.

This is just such an easy one guys. This is when you put your partisan hat aside and just say that Nazi's are evil. Stating equivalency might as well be a public stamp of approval of what they did or do because you are activity trying to justify it. This is the one time where this should be an easy one for you guys, and you failed to show any moral compass.

Astrodome... I hope you take this back man. I thought you were better than this.

Hakeemtheking and el gnomo like this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you can't see the causal link between Obama's rhetoric and actions and the rise of identitarian groups then that's on you kiddo. Don't blame anyone else for your shortcomings.

5. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

You know...just to kinda-sorta get to the heart of this...and because I don't know how, as some reverse-race-baiting lazy and stupid Negro, to shut up or at least be brief...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Julius Goat
    @JuliusGoat

Imagine if these people ever faced actual oppression. pic.twitter.com/dhPCbtfEjO
    4:03 AM - 12 Aug 2017

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I blame your mom and dad for yours. Sad.

TheRealist137 likes this.
  7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Everytime Trumpers bend over backwards doing mental gymnastics for him, Trump puts his foot in their mouthes.

"There's a Trump tweet for everything" LOL

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I will state it. Nazis are evil.

The fact that Antifa is getting a pass for this incident will only empower their misguided cause as well. Both of these groups suck a big one!

Sure, this is definitely Trumps rhetoric and the stupid white supremacists fault but Antifa is not without blame.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly. When you call out both groups, it doesn't mean that you aren't calling out one of them. AntiFa is a domestic terrorist group. Many (most? all?) white nationalist/neo nazi groups are domestic terrorist groups.

Both need to be eliminated.

Astrodome likes this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Merck has a black CEO? That is a very friendly minority corporation.

Ive know several blacks in sales people there. Pharmaceutical sales seems to be a nice gig.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The videos of them arriving with Swastikas, riot shields, clubs, helmets, and then beating protesters who carried signs.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's even wearing a identity evropa polo HAhaha! Congrats on ruining your career.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The difference between Antifa and say White Nationalists are their goals.

Antifa's cause is not misguided, it is the way they go about trying to achieve their cause in a militant fashion. Their cause is to be against fascism, racism, and the like.

White Nationalists/Supremacists cause is to get rid of non-whites...even if they go about it peacefully, their cause will always create violence.

If Antifa just protested peacefully then no one would be against what they stand for, but you must realize that they are even relevant today because of white nationalists group, hate always creates hate. Their cause is the right one and it has existed for decades now, they are very relevant now though because of the growing feeling that White Supremacy is creeping back into relevancy.

The cause of the group matters, does it matter more than the action? No, but when comparing them and trying to find who to blame and if it is equal, the cause has to be considered.

If Group A's cause was to "Kick all Black people out of the USA" even if all they did was peacefully protest for it, it will always get a hateful response. Always.

el gnomo likes this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They are both violent fascists.

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I do not embrace your false equivalency.

el gnomo likes this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm not trying to be too preachy here but your still doing it here. Why does Antifa have to be half of the equation here? Your statement "they both suck" is equation. One burns trash cans and an occasional flag... the other one is a well... a Nazi group.

Why must everyone on the right say "but Antifa ... but BLM" instead of just saying "white supremacy is pure evil and I'm sad to hear about the loss of life from a terrorist murder". Why do you feel that an attack on Nazis puts you in a defensive position to then force equivalency and moral ambiguity?

BLM and Antifa deserve scrutiny in a seperate discussion but it shouldn't be used as a defensive tool for Nazis to create equivalency. When Johnson shot police officers here in Dallas I didn't say "meh... but Nazis"... "they both suck".

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The violence on that day was from both the white nationalists and AntiFa....that's why people would speak out against both. They are both domestic terrorist organizations, we need to rid the world of both.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Trump actually finally came out and condemned the white nationalists, nazis, and KKK. It's a Christmas miracle!

He also called the car attack terrorism. I'm blown away.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't know fascists describes Antifa, being extreme left it's impossible for them to be fascists.

I think people need to remember that Antifa and Anti-fascism isn't a new thing, and was extremely useful in Europe post WW2.

If you mentioned them 5 years ago people would have said "Who?" at least in America. Their group, just like the Black Panthers of old, is a reactionary one. It is relevant today because unfortunately, White Supremacy is relevant again. If they just cut out with all the property destruction and acting like goons I think most if not all people would sympathize with them.

20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I don't want it to seem like I am defending the supremacists. I am definitely not. Definitely not equivalent. But we are talking about this incident which involved both groups.

The Antifa group does more than burning an occasional flag or trash can.