1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

what about the racism?

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, that's exactly what I said....and I'd say the same against members of a self described "white church" are by definition racists.

How are you not following along?

3. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Except, Martin didn't approach George.

Like I said, there's no confrontation if George wasn't already armed.

a la rockets likes this.
  4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Get on my level, bruh. I got BobbytheFlake to put me on ignore a long time ago. Something about telling him he's still sucking on his mommas teet from her basement got him all triggered. Sad.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah? What are you basing that on? Did you have a fever dream about the situation that gave you visions of how it went down? What you are suggesting goes against all available evidence.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

BobbytheFlake is still mad that he lives in his mom's basement and couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Reply to make sure he sees this and gets further triggered.

7. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Do you think George's actions are the same if he wasn't already armed?

Dismiss that so this convo can end.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

It's hilarious that you keep trying to blame Antifa. They aren't peaceful, but they weren't the ones that showed up with helmets, riot shields, marched in formation to use those tools to inflict violence. But you keep trying to make sure you worm them into the conversation.

The protesters in Dallas weren't advocating killing police. The protesters in VA were advocating hurting citizens that weren't white.

Houstunna likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

BLM is a racist organization that has invited Bin Laden supporters and people advocating killing cops to speak. Not to mention the founders are racist extremists that want to free a cop killing terrorist.

Supporters of White Supremacy, BLM and Communists can all go to hell... they contribute nothing to society.

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

This is some grade A stupid garbage.

I try not to respond to you in here so we can keep a cordial relationship.

11. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

All extremism needs to stop.

Nook likes this.
  12. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Is anyone here cordial outside of here?

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

That is a cord one should cut

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Thank you, but everyone gets riled up and lets him ruin thread, after thread, after thread, with sociopathic nonsense. Ah well. At least it's a true read on the internet and 'Merica.

Rashmon likes this.
  15. durvasa

durvasa Member

Not trying to dispute what you're saying there, but can you provide a source on that? I haven't kept up with all the news on what happened, and didn't realize they were promoting violence in addition to promoting racist sentiment.

16. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Member

With videos of the car being hit by objects from the antifa mob, before any people were hit, now coming to light, the media driven hate crime narrative is rapidly collapsing.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Probably not, he strikes me as a coward.....and for good reason, he was getting his ass kicked by a teenager and couldn't have defended himself without a weapon.

Oh yeah? Care to explain that? Is it that you don't think people who would attend a self described "white church" would be racists or is it that only some racism is socially acceptable? I'm genuinely curious.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just saw that, perhaps this wasn't a terrorist attack after all. It wouldn't be the first time stupid protesters attacked a car and got run over as a result.

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Black people don't attend "black churches" to prevent white people from worshipping with them. They were forced into them and developed their own unique worship style that isn't replicated at other churches. White people are more than welcome and are often in attendance. A white church would be a church that was meant to forbid non whites.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

To me that's still backwards and it's holding on to something that shouldn't be held on to. I would also oppose "black drinking fountains" too despite that they were a thing once upon a time.

Anyway, feel free to defend certain types of segregation if you wish, I'll still think ti's stupid and backwards.