1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I believe the complaint is Trump isn't going after these racists enough because those racists are his base and he doesn't want to upset them. These racists have become emboldened because of Trump and his rhetoric.

Which radical movement did such radical things in the name of Obama that he had to denounce?

Hakeemtheking, CometsWin and edwardc like this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Okay....and that's similar to Obama not going after the racist BLM people who were literally forming lynch mobs and burning down towns along with murdering police officers in the streets while he was president because they are his base and he doesn't want to upset them. They were absolutely emboldened because of Obama and his rhetoric and that helped the rise of identitarian movements....on all sides.

The rise of identitarian nonsense during Obama's time in office is a pretty big part of what led to Trump....and when Trump follows in Obama's footsteps, it'll do nothing but make things worse.

3. edwardc

edwardc Member

Dude once again your wrong Obama wasn't the cause of what we see today from day one he was a uniter bringing America together 45 on the onther hand that was the main part of his campaign make America hate again.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, that's really funny man. There's no way you can believe that.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

Those people weren't real members of BLM those were thugs capitalizing on what was taking place your grouping all of those protester together when they have come fourth and stated that those weren't members.Bottom line is this 45 has been preaching hate since day one these clowns think because he's in office now they can step out of the shadows and America is going to be okay with what there pushing which is hate just like 45.

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

I do and you know that it's the truth you just won't accept the fact that 44 was loved and 45 isn't.

7. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Okay, "killings". Brown was post-BLM, wouldn't include him. Dude was shot from a distance though with his hands up, unarmed.

Rekia Boyd and Ramarley Graham were both unarmed and murdered/killed, early 2012.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Who condemned Ferguson residents for rioting?

Do people realize that's a 66% black town. I mean really do people understand how ridiculous that makes that entire situation from start to finish

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That protest in Dallas was actually pretty peaceful. The Dallas PD was posting about it themselves, and sending pictures of the officers marching with the people in the march. There was actual cooperation there. The violence came from the nut job that started killing cops.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah, they weren't "real" members? Says who? Sounds like you are making excuses.....

No sane, unbiased person would agree with that assessment. Obama directly led to the rise in identitarian groups and what we are seeing today is a result of his work. It's true that Trump isn't making things any better, but this is a mess he inherited.

So you mean to say "acts of self defense" are what "triggered" BLM. Why would they "trigger" anything?

BTW, you REALLY embarrass yourself by parroting that "hands up" propaganda. That's been thoroughly debunked

As to the last part, I've never heard of either of those people and don't know their stories.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So it was pretty peaceful until the terrorist attack? Well this nonsense in Charlottesville was pretty peaceful all things considered (no protest will be completely peaceful when AntiFa show up) until the terrorist attack too.

Aceshigh7 likes this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Not really. Charlottesville wasn't peaceful before. The police weren't marching along with the White nationalists posting pictures on their official feed. There was violence long before the terrorist struck.

It wasn't really comparable at all.

14. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

I'm just going to make this point again. Why do people engage with Bobby as if he is anything other than a complete clown? When Dylan Roof gunned down 9 African Americans in a Charleston church Bobby literally got to the point where he was calling the murdered churchgoers "modern day racists".

Anticope, Rashmon, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Like I said, no protest can be completely peaceful when AntiFa show up, but other than a few scuffles, it was fairly peaceful before the terrorist attack by someone ideologically tied to the protesters. In the Dallas attack, it was fairly peaceful (no AntiFa presence) and then there was a terrorist attack from someone ideologically tied to the protesters.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I called the incident a terrorist attack.....the conversation then turned to the idea of "black churches" which is something I'm against. I would say something similar about people who attend a self described "white church".

I know people like yourself struggle to understand the logic there, and I pity you for it.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

LOL you haven't been watching or reading the jack*ss that started the rally had already left this was a peaceful protest when the terror attack happen get a clue man.

18. Houstunna

Houstunna Mr Graphix
    Supporting Member

Guess you mean Trayvon since you say "self defense" and don't know the other stories. Zimmerman initiated that confrontation, so claiming "self defense" seems unlikely and silly.

An unbiased person would suggest Martin never gets confronted if George wasn't already armed. Dude went looking for trouble, got it, then got off. Good for him, I guess.

19. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

Bobby's a-historical "logic" leads him to the conclusion that members of a "black church" are by definition "modern day racists". Complete clown.

edwardc and CometsWin like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, I mean the case where Martin assaulted someone and was subsequently shot in self defense. Again, why would that "trigger" anyone? It's unfortunate that someone so young ends up dead due to bad life choices, but that kind of thing happens every day.

An unbiased person would suggest that Martin never gets shot if he doesn't assault someone.

Honestly I'm not sure why we're even talking about it still