1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yeah, I corrected myself, but I still don't think this was a magical transportation. The map shows roads that would make that interception easy enough for Danny. Especially since Jaime was riding heavy.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

No need to worry with Bran knowing everything that has happened and the fact that Arya has him on his list of hits. He will die with the dagger meant to kill Bran in which Bran gives to Arya at the reunion meeting back at the tree(probably setting up the whole assassination). Then coincidentally at the sparring scene where Brianne comments on the "very nice dagger", it so happens that petyr was there to see the skill of Arya and said dagger, which is also made out of valeryian steel. That small weapon might play a huge role onward.

don grahamleone and juicystream like this.
  3. don grahamleone

When did Littlefinger make Arya's list? He's certainly not part of her early list where she's reciting them with the Hound across from her camp fire.

4. donkeypunch

Damn, maybe hes not, but I couldve sworn I heard her reel off his name when she recites her list. I may be wrong, but theres such an awkwardness between them. Whenever she arrives and see him for the first time, she asks "whats he doing here?" to after the sparring scene she looks up and stares at him as to posture her strength.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think the best thing about Arya having the dagger is that it means we are likely to also see her take on one of the white walkers.

heypartner likes this.
  6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

He wasn't? He was fairly instrumental in orchestrating Ned's death. I forget if Arya knows that or not, but I thought she did. Or will.

7. val_modus

val_modus Member

She didn't know about that. She just knows he's a shady potential double-crosser since she saw him at Harrenhal meeting with Tywin.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That's the interesting thing about all this because Bran surely knows and said nothing about it.

9. don grahamleone

This is what I found and I also looked at some of the old clips, Baelysh is never on the list that I've seen. Here's something by someone who out geeks me in this department:
    https://www.quora.com/Who-are-all-of-the-names-on-Aryas-list

In my opinion, Littlefinger is so sneaky about what he's done, Arya might not ever know his deeds without the help of Bran. Ahem, I mean the Three Eyed Raven. Bran is so picky about what you call him.

JayGoogle likes this.
  10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Arya is going to put on a face of the dead (can she do that) and get close enough to kill the Night King with Valyrian steel.
    and with the above idea, sadly Bran can't see her No One, shape-shitfting ways in his premonitions until too late, and while Arya does kill the Night King, Jon and Dany had already commenced a final assault with Dragons and Dragon Glass weapons, which overwhelms Arya, and she is mistakenly killed.

:D:cool:

11. donkeypunch

Well, I started to type in 'Is littlefinger' and google suggested "Is littlefinger on Aryas list", so we arent the only ones and probably 2 out of many that thought so too.

12. donkeypunch

I was honestly thinking the same exact over the top thing with her skill set. If people thought she was overpowered now, theyd really shart themselves if she could do that.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, the truth is Bran and Arya could probably end this thing on their own with their abilities.

Seriously though, I think Bran and the Night King have the same abilities just that the Night King wargs into the dead and Bran wargs into the living.

heypartner likes this.
  14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

15. don grahamleone

Oh yeah, I'm not saying she won't kill him, I'm just saying that I don't think he's on the list.

16. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I don't think Jaime and Bronn are in any kind of danger.

1. Tyrion will save Jaime to fulfill "a Lannister always repays his debts."
    2. Bronn being who he is, will be the first to yield when Dany demands prisoners bend the knee and join her.

I believe this whole setup is a classic storytelling way of getting important characters together to resolve differences, bond, and then join forces later for a greater cause -- the White Walkers.

Jaime is in need of redemption and Jon Snow is in need of capable men to fight the real war, which has already begun with the invasion of East Watch next episode. Together Jaime, Tyrion, and Jon will sort out their differences, put aside animosities, and band together.

This is the assembling of All the King's Men.

Jon is putting together a band of misfits. He already has his King's Hand Davos and will end up with another friendly council in Tyrion who is sure to have a fallout with Dany over Jaime and also his recent clever planning disasters.

Then, there is Jaime and what better military general is there to lead the northern army against the White Walkers?

Remember that earlier character building and friendship between Jaime and Brienne? Well, that all pays off now when the group comes together and fights on the same side.

Again, this won't all happen next episode but that is where the season is heading.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

So I just rewatched it.

Tarly says to Jamie "We need to get the last of these wagons over the Blackwater Rush before nightfall."

So they were just outside of King's Landing when Dany hit them. Tarly had just come back from the front of the caravan and reported that the last of the gold was through the gates of Kings Landing.

18. justtxyank

Also can confirm from re-watching the scene that what you SEE happen includes Dany directly spotting the grain wagons from the air and then the dragon not burning it. You never see a grain wagon on fire. The dragon purposefully misses the grain wagon.

Oh, and the absolute best scene ever is Bronn telling Jamie to get back to King's Landing, Jamie saying "we can hold them off" and then the dragon screams and he makes the greatest "Oh Crap" face!

19. theimpossibles1

I clapped at my TV after ep4.

20. justtxyank

Last thing, anyone still wondering if it was Bron who saved Jamie, it absolutely was.

juicystream likes this.