1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Greyhound 33, May 25, 2017.

1. The Greyhound 33

First off, I searched for a thread that's like this one and I couldn't find any. So assuming this is the first thread like this...

If Ryan 17-60 from 3 (playoffs) Anderson can get an appreciation thread, and Joey Dorsey gets/got one, so should ClutchFans! (Even though... Lord Dorsey > Dwight)

So I decided to go around the web and look at other teams forums and blogs. I checked out the Warriors, Cavs, Thunder, and so on. And yes, I even checked out the treacherous SpursTalk forum. All those forums/websites/blogs are nothing like Clutchfans. They look extremely outdated and the content is weak. And the teams that don't have dedicated fan forums like CF just have those SB Nation and realGM forums/blogs. I'm not trying to throw shade at SB Nation and realGM, but if you've actively been on those sites, you know they are nothing like CF.

I'm not sure how many of y'all check out the blog here on CF. My guess is most people come on CF for the forum. But anyways, if you don't read the blog, you really should. "Clutch" consistently rolls out great content (is Clutch one person??). Carl Fudge (@GBRocket) only writes every once in a while, but when he does write, he's always got something excellent to read. And the same thing goes for Dax Panganiban and some others. In comparison, most fan websites don't even have blogs.

So yeah, I just wanted to give ClutchFans some love. It's the best in the whole league.

heypartner, Clutch, robgue and 8 others like this.
  2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

BigMaloe and saleem like this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

swyyyguy and BigMaloe like this.
  4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Feel free to make that thread! :D

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

If anybody truly wants to show appreciation... kick the man some cash for the effort... jus sayin...lol ;)

ElDobleK likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

we need specific member appreciation. I for one am a big @joomba fan. I'm serious.

#6 Os Trigonum, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is he getting fired by Cuban?

kjayp likes this.
  8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Huh? :confused: