1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do y'all get over this?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, May 12, 2017.

1. shadowsb23

shadowsb23 Member

It's actually not that bad when you consider that you will be able to enjoy watching the spurs get absolutely decimated by a dream team and end up in the same hole we are lol. Also, this season was a success and a step in the right direction. If everything goes well with bit of luck (cause you always need some) in the next couple of seasons and we get a chip, it will basically erase most of this. You gotta stay with the process

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Just do what Harden would do to get over him. I am going Treasures tonight.

3. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

A lot of Mary Jane. Maybe some Lucy.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

It's just a game. You can't have it all. But won't act like it's the end of the world.

I'm numb to it all.

Every year I hope for the best but I know down deep I'm going to be disappointed with how it ends.

I will however enjoy watching the Warriors annihilate the Spurs. Therapeutic.

shadowsb23 likes this.
  5. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

I moved to Colorado last November. I'll get over it with lots of concentrates.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  6. rawool

rawool Member

I live in San Antonio, too. It's not easy being a fan out here. Like you, I've defended Harden like no other.

But this one is hard to swallow. It feels like a breakup. You spend all that money, time and effort on her, but when things get rough, instead of trying to work things out together, she just leaves/quits on you. It makes you feel empty and it's impossible to view her as the same person anymore.

I can careless about embarrassment. It's the effort that matters most. You go down fighting.

I'm not sure what to expect next season, but my trust in Playoff Harden is gone.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'm absolutely abusing my weener

8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

When you consider the fact that there was absolutely no chance of anyone competing with the warriors in these playoffs, this loss was probably just avoiding the inevitable sweep.

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Remember that things can always be worse. I drank too much and now it burns when i pee lol.

I will be up another 30 min cuz of dis shiz

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

That's chlamydia bruh

Snow Villiers likes this.
  11. Daddy Long Legs

I wouldnt trust lucy after this kind of heartbreak. You are asking for a bad trip lol

Emtenndo likes this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

HahA nah im good homie. I get tested fairly often when im active and im fine. Its just dehydration and too much alcohol. I had like no water and only alcohol the past 5 days

13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I need a hug

14. Daddy Long Legs

Judging by how emotional everyone is in their posts..... I think we all do lol

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. onreego

onreego Member

Keep hope alive. Hope your star learns from this. Look forward to an active off season.

Be happy that in a league with teams that have 3-4 stars, your team with 1 star learning a new system in a new position gave you a glimmer of hope.

Or, you know, drink and smoke.

16. SemisolidSnake

I say to myself, "Hey, at least I don't have to worry about losing any precious time watching the Rockets lose, because I won't be watching them, period, next season."

There is something comforting about having just cleared 82 nights of a potential distraction.

Rocketeer4Life likes this.
  17. Rocketeer4Life

You get over this and all the disappointments the past few years by knowing and accepting that James Harden doesn't have the heart, toughness and bball IQ to lead any team to the finals. Once you accept this, you will be fine.

18. Daddy Long Legs

Ehhhhh im gonna watch every game next season lol. I cant help myself. Rocket fandom has been part of my family and childhood upbribging my whole life.

It will be so sweet when the championship finally happens

Jayzers_100 and onreego like this.
  19. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I honestly want Harden, D'Antoni and Les gone but it ain't gonna happen.

20. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

we all know LaMarcus Aldridge is going to revert to the mean and look like a scrub next round. He always does this thing against the Rockets and that's that. He is the karl Malone of this era.

Tfor3 and Daddy Long Legs like this.