1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hermanos, I come to you with trouble

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

It is through tears I struggle to write this, but knowing the Hispanic community needs me , I must press on. I must be strong enough to voice the truth.

Yesterday, another hispanic immigrant was killed by himself after he committed gang related murders. Yet, we felt sorrow and sadness and tried to humanize him because he was a famous nfl player.

Some time ago, Jose Fernandez, another hispanic immigrant, killed himself and 3 others while high on coke and alcohol. He was living the Tony Montana life esse, each day was a celebration, but he ended up a murderer with his selfish actions.

Yet, we felt sad because of his ability to throw a ball. We refused to speak Ill of his behavior because the community needed successful role models, no matter how bad they were. Drinking and boating near the rocks is as bad as drinking and driving, that Sao Padre lifestyle esse. Your friends know the danger but you forced them on anyways... cuz that's the Tony Montana dream.

Gotta ask my little empanadas, is that the dream? Success no matter what?

Look down on honest, hard working people , take em for granted, then idolize people with money and fame? Murder dont matter when they rich, sthat right? West side

Is this what our little senoritas and senors should see as success? I don't agree. I ... just want to say, if you see someone out there who's struggling to buy Bentleys , isn't respected by the community because they didn't choose a life of drugs and crime, give them a hug. Wrap them in your Sombrero , and show them everyday role models without millions are worthy of adulation.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

He was a bad hombre.

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Is that avatar from your latest colonoscopy? Yikes.

RedRedemption, Yung-T and Nook like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

No...it's a peek inside his soul

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

**** off

Yung-T likes this.
  6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

blah blah

#6 dandorotik, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    dachuda86 likes this.
  7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Yung-T and dachuda86 like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

a real hero

[​IMG]

9. Honey Bear

Ay Dios mio, es cadalbera! We can't fight amongst ourselves brothers, we must stand united... can you have a taco without the stuffing?? Vaminos

These are murderers and users you are glamorizing and making excuses for. And they make the rest of us look bad, like it's cool to do drugs and Tony Montana life once we taste a little bit of success. Stay grounded and beware the traps of material success at the cost of losing our soul. That's what the gringo wants , and he wins at that game everytime.

So I plead to you... remain humble, don't value murderers over the every day man trying to feed his family. That's not the message our kids shld hear, and why the black community has difficulty in poor areas. Glamorizing drugs and violence as the only way out, when we know that's not the case.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  10. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Race baiting troll is a race baiting troll

11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Wasn't the OP suppose to be a black woman? LOL

12. Honey Bear

Hermano, please!! Si el projimo huevos to be real with you, not your enemy.

Wipe the tears... no mas

No mas.

How... can I make it any more clear

A chalupa without the cheese ... is just a taco

And a taco without the stuffing ... is just food for the rancheros

We have to be a chalupa, with all the parts. And this can only be done by calling out the murderers, gangsters and druggies so the kids know what not to be like.

13. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

im all for limiting access at the border for illegal drugs if that means your supply of crack is impacted. Srsly, Bro--you gotsta lay off that shiz, it's impacting your thought process and can be the only excuse for the mierda you just wrote.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Good thing we have a glorified police blotter such as yourself to inform us.

Let's do a police blotter thread for all the white on white crime that happens on a daily basis in this country. Such a shame.

15. Honey Bear

Hug your kids hombres

Sack up

Don't glorify losers and live that puta life

Because a chalupa ... without the cheese ... is just a taco

16. dmoneybangbang

It's sad the right wing policies led directly to these things....

Loose labor laws, a major right wing tenet, allows employers to hire illegal immigrants and tough drug laws, another major right wing tent, created a vast police state and instability south of the border.

17. conquistador#11

I never dreamt of being Tony montana. I was more of a Manolo. Just give me the women and my own line of Jeans.