1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew Bogut

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Mr. Motiejunas

Done deal.

TheRealAllpro likes this.
  2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Damn just as i thought Woj was close to break it, we got the @Mr. Motiejunas Bomb

[​IMG]

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LMAO @Mr. Motiejunas you trying to get run out of clutchfans!? :eek:

That definitive statement though!!:eek::eek:

DonKnock likes this.
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

I believe in Mr.Motiejunas
    [​IMG]

5. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

like 3 mill more...If GSW wins the championship, would he kick himself for taking 300k from the cavs or be glad to get that 3.5 mill.. not to mention playing time and which team has the better chance of an upset in the playoffs...the stuff prolly swirling in Bogut's brain about now..not to mention if the Rox pulled an upset with him on the team talk about sticking it to the bay area jeez

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

I also just realized that even if i miss D.Mo, i can still be kinda happy cause we have Mr.D.Mo :cool:

lnchan likes this.
  7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Question is would any of u guys eat crow if he's right? Im have my opinions about this "insider", but if i was wrong don't want to seem like an ass and feel obligated to offer an apology. So im going to wait until this is bogut saga ends and i will join along with the bash/praise of the Mr. Motiejunas

8. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

Hope you're right Mr. M! I can't stand Bogut, but he will help if he comes here...

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Tbh i really want to believe him one last time and i ******* hope he's right, but at this point i'm just joking (since it seems he was just throwing random things out other times), it's not like we're expecting Durant...if Bogut comes good, if not whatever...

10. topfive

topfive CF OG

If he had predicted it a month ago, then got it right? Yeah, I'd look at him as an insider.

Predicting that we'll sign Bogut after we know he's a free agent AND we have the most money to offer? Not so insidery, and more just playing the percentages.

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  11. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Bogut hasn't told any teams his decision yet, but our beloved insider knows before the teams do:rolleyes:

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Tbh it's hard to justify that this bogut thing had a chance of fruition a month ago, who knows how long the 76ers were shopping noel. Although i can see your logic, what happen if he gave a result before it actually happen? What distinguishing a calculated prediction vs insider result?

But yea, im pretty bored to be talking about a person's credibility

DonKnock and topfive like this.
  13. topfive

topfive CF OG

By "a month ago" I was trying to say "before everyone else on the planet was also saying it."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Mr. M. saying immediately after the KJ deal that the reason was solely to free up Bogut money.

Zacatecas likes this.
  14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Remember everyone. Even if Woj first announces Cleveland, he could be reading the card wrong.

Deuce, Chanmarr, DonKnock and 2 others like this.
  15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Or the popular vote results. :)

DonKnock likes this.
  16. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Even if Bogut "picks" Houston, the possibility of Utah claiming him on waivers remains until 4 p.m. tomorrow. I don't personally see it, but @BimaThug made a pretty compelling case for it on Twitter.

DonKnock likes this.
  17. jayfree

jayfree Member

There is Kendrick Perkins as well. I mean if people are thinking Sanders then they have to look at Perkins.

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He seems too volatile for a team to claim him that he doesn't want to play for this year. If you are a playoff team the last thing you want is a grumpy veteran coming in and disrupting everything because you screwed him over.

19. ARA71197

ARA71197 Member

Source confirms Andrew Bogut will sign with a team at some point. Stay tuned.

Bids9 likes this.
  20. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If Mr. Motiejunas is right:
    [​IMG]

If Mr. Motiejunas is wrong:
    [​IMG]

Remlap and majicdonjuan like this.