1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Intro video last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wfeebs, Feb 26, 2017.

1. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

sorry if this is mentioned in other places.. but I saw some tweets that there was a new intro video last night. Was anybody able to grab a video of it?

2. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

probably they took kj and brewer outta the video and added sweet lou

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I thought that was going to be the case, but it looked (and sounded) like they just had audio complications last night. There was an abnormally long stretch of silence after the final intro of the visitors, then they started playing a different beat/music and turned on the intro video. So you thought the intro was going to be a new one. Instead, it was the same into video with no audio ... they just had some beat music going in the background. My guess is they realized the problem and had T-Gray or someone put on some standard beat music.

I did notice however that they made a slight edit to the intro video, putting a Lou Williams highlight clip in there.

Deuce likes this.