1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ALL HAIL OUR DESPOT-IN-CHIEF!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by calurker, Jan 19, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL, the putz ran his PR guy out this afternoon, just to complain about the press misreporting how much fewer people attended his inauguration that Obama's. Laughable that mattered so much to him. Further laughable were thoughts of releasing his own from the lectern estimate of "million to a million and a half". And blaming the white background. And then lying about how the NY Times, of all pubs, showed an accurate set of pictures that showed there wasn't much difference in the two crowds.

His first press conference... on this?

Here's those pictures: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This guy is so thin-skinned.

He can't take a quarter of the criticism that Obama or Bush took, that much is clear.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You're not even from the U.S. He's not going to get impeached unless he has a major **** up but that's going to be based on his actions as President. If he did it would be from a GOP majority Congress. Not protesters. Your little tirade is based on nothing like your knowledge of U.S. politics.

[​IMG]

4. supdudes

supdudes Member

My point is basically to be forward looking. Hold the president accountable for what he does now, instead of looking all the way back.

Rosie O'Donnell, Hollywood, some members of this forum...Suck it up and goto work tomorrow.. No more of this impeachment BS (like you said, not likely to happen in the next little while).

Work hard, because America need hard workers, not millennial snow flakes, to become great again. Not saying anyone is in particular, just hoping someone shares my disdain for "Social Justice Warriors" and liberal arts self righteous internet warriors.

Don't worry about me throwing a tirade. I'm Canadian.

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Never heard anyone on this forum or cared to look enough online for people that said they weren't going to work Monday morning because Donald Trump is president. Seems like you're making up stuff to get angry about. I don't keep up with Twitter so maybe you can find someone out there to fit your narrative.

America does work hard. We have the least amount of vacation days in developed nations and work the most hours on average while retiring later than other developed nations. So again you're making **** up.

Go search up some Ben Shapiro videos on Youtube and read their comments sections there. You'll find more people there that are angry over SJWs that can share you disdain although you might just be better of PMing Mojoman and RocketsLegend if you want a quick agreement with your opinion.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-18/americans-work-25-more-than-europeans-study-finds

[​IMG]

6. supdudes

supdudes Member

That's awesome.

Ben Shapiro is hilarious, and so is Crowder, Milo Y, Black Pigeon, Easy, Undoomed, Stephan Molyeux, Rebel Media, etc etc. I find them thought provoking and interesting. The comments section is hilarious too.

I don't think Americans don't work hard. But I do not see why people need to march on Washington, cause riots, and post threads titled "
    ALL HAIL OUR DESPOT-IN-CHIEF!!"

I don't know why you think I am angry. I am not. The whole point of a discussion is to learn. The stat you posted is interesting, and I hope that the new generation youth of America will sustain this kind of work ethic.

RocketLegend may be many things you don't like, but the dude is ballsy. Just like when Ann Coulter predicted Trump to win, everyone laughed at her. RL defended his position, and the result was in his favor. Until RL posts a thread saying "deport all Asians because something silly" I don't really have much to critique him about.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Many millennials do work harder.

I typically hate the McHale school of management because it's entirely possible to work smart and hard in a way that doesn't force people to sleep 5 hrs a day while showing up like a zombie and proceed to waste 3 hours of productivity.

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Right. I've seen it, witness it. Some are so competitive, taking vacation is a negative.

9. cml750

cml750 Member

Agreed however he is still more decent and thoughtful than Hillary is or would have been had she won. I don't think we have ever had two worse candidates to chose from.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Doubt that. Clinton would not have appeared in front of the CIA to brag about how many attended her inauguration (and in the process, lie about how many attended) and lie about how she supported the CIA, despite comparing them to Nazi Germany. And that on day 1.

11. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

I blame not having tanks and rockets at the parade for the crowd not being more tremendously bigly. But just to be clear, the photos are photo-shopped, and in real life the crowd was tremendously bigly.

This has been another episode of Deep Thoughts, by Donnie Drumpf.

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If you're into hard work why is this post so obviously lazy?

13. supdudes

supdudes Member

It's not. Comparing Trump to Bane is.

Btw you lost all my respect when you assumed I was a non college white male.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Everyone is entitled to your opinion. I'm curious what did Hillary do that was less decent than advocating the United States military targeting and killing women and children civilians and committing war crimes as part of her foreign policy?

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

No, there's an Asian dude standing in a field whose respect I lost.

Not sure how I will get it back. :(

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Ignore them. They're seriously deluded when it comes to talking about Clinton. The more Trump talks and acts, the more I see that Clinton was WAY better and that a lot of talk about them being two of the worst candidates is bullshit. Just wait- you're going to get 4 years of the worst presidency this country has ever seen. And by far the least transparent:

“Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts,” WikiLeaks wrote on Twitter.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This was a "special" post .

I don't think you have a good grasp...on pretty much anything honestly. That's how we got here though.

18. supdudes

supdudes Member

Maybe you can educate me then.

Honestly I was curious, and abit frustrated at all the outrageous behavior surrounding the inaugural process.

Would you agree with the behavior of the rioters, Madonna saying she'll blow up the whitehouse, Rosie O'Donnell saying that the US should have martial law to impeach Trump? Would you condemn the people, even of this forum, that support these views?

If we can agree on that, that is my goal.

Okay.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First of all some of your post isn't accurate. Madonna didn't say that she'll blow up the white house. She said she thought about it. That isn't a good thing to say, but let's at least be honest about what was said. Nobody is supporting the people who committed vandalism.

20. supdudes

supdudes Member

Agreed. That's my point.

Also the "Nasty Woman" thing is frankly disturbing.