1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Utah offering more money to Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Dec 6, 2016.

1. BackdoorHarden

I heard DMO has a bad back just like TMAC...Sauces: I made it up like buffalo sauces

TheMystery008 and Cashmoney like this.
  2. rockpileindisma

Haha **** it I bet he is in the Lin thread right now I'm going to go get his 99er ass

3. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Does that mean the posters informing other posters that they possess small brains are the ones with small brains??

Yule C or weeeelll c??

heypartner and TheMystery008 like this.
  4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

dick
    /dɪk/
    noun (slang)
    (Brit) a fellow or person
    (Brit) clever dick, a person who is obnoxiously opinionated or self-satisfied; know-all

The way u been posting and responding to others in this thread, the usage of the word dick isn't entirely wrong....

5. basketballholic

BJ knew Morey had the right to make those changes. And DMo has the right not to show for the physical. Both BJ and Morey knows this about the other. Morey most likely played the "just exercising my rights" card to BJ when he stripped the incentives and added the physical to which BJ then responded with the same smart-alec "just exercising our rights" that Morey smirked to BJ when he vetoed the incentives.

Restricted free agency is a dirty business.

6. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

In all seriousness though: why do the j*zz even want dmo? I get that favors is a concern but between lyles, diaw and johnson they have a solid group of guys who can hold down the 4. I'm not seeing it right now.

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Your posting is dirty business, why don't you give it a rest already. Take a nap or a walk or something .

8. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Another thing to consider: is DMO really worth this much hassle? Maybe it's a bit of a reach to be concerned about this drama impacting the guys but I don't want this nonsense derailing our promising start.

9. basketballholic

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. Once again you've made me the topic instead of discussing the topic. Same thing always happens when the worm turns wrong for many here.

Put some basketball definitions up here instead. Go rip the verbage in the CBA that shows we can fine DMo for not showing for the physical. Disprove what I'm telling you. If you can.

10. basketballholic

After you. Why don't you read the CBA and find out what can be done here to resolve this situation?

11. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

Dude doesn't get pissed off over comments, and the only one throwing a tantrum here is you and you've been doing it for the last 10+ pages of this thread.

BMoney, DonKnock and snowconeman22 like this.
  12. basketballholic

LOL. No tantrum here at all. Disprove what I've said.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I trust cyberx

Freik, Cashmoney and DonKnock like this.
  14. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

You make yourself the topic of the conversation and you love it. I honestly feel sorry for you, channel your inner Dmo and be free - take a rest from the screen.

In fact, many posters here are respectful of differing opinions when they are presented respectfully and in good faith. If you were actually cordial and rational from the start no one would be ripping skins on you for your "sauces".

It's not what you are saying it's how you are saying it.

And you have stated before you don't care what other people think of your posting and you won't change. That's totally fine and your choice, but then don't complain that you have become a victim when things go "bad".

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You guys really should put bballholic and bobby on ignore. The ignore function is so much better now.

TheMystery008, jbasket and DonKnock like this.
  16. rockpileindisma

And there you have it folks #caseclosed #clutchfansgawd #timman #therealest #fuklin

17. jbasket

jbasket Member

PLEASE JUST PUT BBHOLIC ON IGNORE, GOODNESS GRACIOUS. IT'S A GREAT SYSTEM AND NOBODY HAS TO GET SUCKERED INTO HIS SHTICK.

Cine (noun): a motion picture; film.

Oh we definitely going to "cine on". There is enough source material to make a 30 for 30 right here. But the air date is to be determined because some associated parties keep trying to back out of a contract.

18. basketballholic

1. I don't cuss and call people names like dick, etc.

2. I don't care that you do or don't. But I'm not going to talk that way just to say it how you want it.

3. Irrational? I was one of the few rational posters here who told you he wouldn't sign the QO. I also told you he had his money. Yeah I know that seems so irrational right now. But you will see.

19. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Just walked my dog, so now time for you to hold up your end of the bargain and stfu:)

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are lots of people who go on Clutchfans for their own personal agenda

The player only fans who want to come here and place their player above the team and city

These people are the worst

However Clutchfans was started before twitter and we came here because members shared that Hakeem told them he's going to Toronto when he was shopping for fruit at Whole Foods.
    Clutch would get dirt by going to training camps..

The purpose of giving fans team news is noble

And righteous

The truth has always hurt
    But the truth is what we want

slothy420, vince, ISOBall and 4 others like this.