1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMo a no-show to today's physical

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joshuaao, Dec 6, 2016.

1. NickKent

NickKent Member

What a diva. Show up and play, geez.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

BJ & D-MO are b**** MADE

Woj:
    Sources: Donatas Motiejunas will not report to Rockets to take physical and join team. Rockets and RFA's reps discussing next steps.

Rockets options: Leave open current offer/deal and wait, or return Motiejunas to restricted free agency. He couldn't sign w/ Nets for a year

BigShasta, BigMaloe and craguin like this.
  3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

If he goes to the Net, he is almost certainly guaranteed a starter right away to put up some numbers.

If he comes back here, he needs to take time to fit in the new system and also have very strong competition for minutes and he will be looking at 2 very short deadline to get cut down the road if he can't find a way to get some meaningful minutes.

Not difficult to understand his mindset.

5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

this is absolutely terrible from DMo

If this doesnt turn somehow to be just a misunderstanding, DMo is dead to me

Rocket River likes this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

D mo just ruined his NBA career. No matter what happens from here.

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

But a lot of other teams may not want him either after he pulls a stunt like this. What the hell is he thinking? Unless his back is completely shot to hell and that's why he's not showing up(which BTW I don't think is the case).

8. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

9. Raz

Raz Member

Always liked him, but that's a b**** move. Make him a Restricted Free Agent again, so he has to sit out the whole year while the real guys play.

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

This is very similar to the reaction Chandler Parsons had when he signed his deal, from what I heard back then. He was bitter and did not want the Rockets to match.

I'm surprised D-Mo is doing this. I think his agent has mangled this from the start. If they were not willing to play for the Rockets, they should have worked out something with the Rockets to be traded. Houston matching the deal was a likely option.

13. elainas

elainas Member

14. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

I was cool with this wait out game on DMo's part but not reporting is unacceptable. Especially after our **** chemistry last year, I now hope he doesn't join the team...

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And DD said he was a super role player. I thought role players are supposed to show up to work..... well, shame on you, Donatas. (still hope that is not true)

16. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Well I think its safe to say whomever was happy that the Dmo trade was voided, is officially an idiot.

Deuce, James.B.H, vator and 6 others like this.
  17. 1Deep

1Deep Member

Everything started to go downhill for DMO when Detroit decided to rescind the trade. He should be mad at the Pistons front office not ours....

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

DONOTHING ALLTHETIMEAS

19. rocketpower2

rocketpower2 Member

This isn't DMo's doing guys. this is all BJ Armstrong, the biggest idiot in basketball.

20. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Rockets should waive the physical and start fining him for missing team activities .

Then when he shows up start playing him excessively. Hope he reinjures himself and then cut him .

This is pure bush league for Dmo and bj ... Unless Dmo just partied too hard last night and forgot to set an alarm