1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton 2016: Stronger Together

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JeffB, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I didn't want to make a new thread and didn't know where this belonged, maybe the Trump thread?

Did anyone see Ag Commissioner Sid Miller's campaign tweet yesterday?

They've come out and said a staffer cut and pasted it, but it said Trump XX% -- Cunt XX% (I don't remember the poll numbers).

[​IMG]

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The DNC is now vandalizing black churches and blaming Trump supporters for it. They're really are desperate. sad.

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

SAD! SAD! SAD! SAD!

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

No sad. No sad. You're sad.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

David Frum has been a frequent critic of the Clintons and this piece certainly isn't a love letter to them but he lays out an important case for why conservatives should vote for HIllary Clinton. It's a long piece but will quote this.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/dont-gamble-on-trump/506207/?utm_source=fbb

"
    The Conservative Case for Voting for Clinton
    Why support a candidate who rejects your preferences and offends your opinions? Don’t do it for her—do it for the republic, and the Constitution.
    One of only two people on earth will win the American presidency on November 8. Hillary Clinton is one of those two possibilities. Donald Trump is the only other.

Yes, I fear Clinton’s grudge-holding. Should I fear it so much that I rally to a candidate who has already explicitly promised to deploy antitrust and libel law against his critics and opponents? Who incited violence at his rallies? Who ejects reporters from his events if he objects to their coverage? Who told a huge audience in Australia that his top life advice was: "Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe it”? Who idealizes Vladimir Putin, Saddam Hussein, and the butchers of Tiananmen as strong leaders to be admired and emulated?

Should I be so appalled by the Clinton family’s access-selling that I prefer instead a president who boasts of a lifetime of bribing politicians to further his business career? Who defaults on debts and contracts as an ordinary business method, and who avoids taxes by deducting the losses he inflicted on others as if he had suffered them himself? Who cheated the illegal laborers he employed at Trump Tower out of their humble hourly wage? Who owes hundreds of millions of dollars to the Bank of China? Who refuses to disclose his tax returns, perhaps to conceal his business dealings with Vladimir Putin’s inner circle?"

To demonstrate my distaste for people whose bodies contain mean bones, it’s proposed that I give my franchise to a man who boasts of his delight in sexual assault? Who mocks the disabled, who denounces immigrant parents whose son laid down his life for this country, who endorses religious bigotry, and who denies the Americanism of everyone from the judge hearing the fraud case against Trump University to the 44th president of the United States?

I’m invited to recoil from supposedly fawning media (media, in fact, which have devoted more minutes of network television airtime to Clinton’s email misjudgment than to all policy topics combined) and instead empower a bizarre new online coalition of antisemites, misogyists, cranks, and conspiracists with allegedly ominous connections to Russian state spy agencies?

Is this real life?

To vote for Trump as a protest against Clinton’s faults would be like amputating a leg because of a sliver in the toe; cutting one’s throat to lower one’s blood pressure."

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

:):):):):):)

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Such a sad and pathetic person you are. Don't worry, kiddo. It'll all be over soon.

I do wonder, though. Have the paychecks cleared? trump has a habit of not paying his vendors...especially ones that he believes have failed a lot less than you have.

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

10. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

If the Trumpers are right about the rigged election, then Trump will lack all legitimacy if he wins.

13. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Trump is gaining ground in almost every battleground state except Florida, where the polls have recently turned back towards Hillary. Might be the difference.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Clinton's inner circle are into some creepy satanic ritual. What a bunch of creeps.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And yet Trump is on the verge of losing several states that have been red for decades.

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

17. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

What? Dude you're so weird

18. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No need. Just be willing to take republicans and Guilliani at their word. I'm sure you saw the headlines regarding Rudy bragging about his FBI info pipeline on FoxNews and getting called out about it all day and then trying to change his story on CNN later that day.

Or maybe people are making up a conspiracy about the National Inquirer, run by Trump's friend, buying the rights to a mistresses story about her affair with Trump and not running the story? You know how the Wall Street Journal likes conspiracies.

Or maybe our own intelligence agencies are making up the Russian stories...

NVM. This shot is nutty. You can't make this stuff up. And if you did, people would call you a con-....

Forget about it.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  19. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is a bizarre story that came from Drudge Report via Infowars yesterday or the day before that John Podesta is fond of performing Aleister Crowley magic rituals using semen, blood, and breast milk. Really out there Alex Jones "Infowars" stuff that only people who believe what they read in the National Enquirer could believe. Well, that or out-there conservatives on the eve of an election.

I'm a little surprised someone hasn't been brought up sooner. No joking, no condescension - I really am honestly a little sad for you if you believe this is true. You are essentially suffering from group psychosis.

Before RocketsLegend brought it up, I had begun to feel kind of positive about people around here - that there was stuff that was so outlandish and crazy that people here wouldn't believe it. I guess I just got my hopes up long enough for them to be dashed on the rocks below. I really could make up a story about the most disgusting, depraved, sickening thing I could think of and attribute it to Clinton's inner circle, and before long people would swear on their lives that it was truth.

If you are interested, here's an article on the article:

http://boingboing.net/2016/11/04/clintonpodestasexmagick.html

and here's the snopes article on it, though of course, the hardcore will laugh and say everybody knows that snopes is part of the liberal conspiracy:

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

#579 Ottomaton, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    Dayop likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Dirty old 70 year old man deflects and drags former president in the mud to make himself less disgusting to vote for with the Evangelicals. Meanwhile, he props up his trophy wife to defend his comments on sexual assualt as "boy's talk" despite cheating on her during that timespan as a dirty 60 year old man.

Pretty dirty **** flying around even if you don't think sex scandals weigh that big in politics.