1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Thread, Tuesday 10-25

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Brown Lost It, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Warriors gonna blow out the 2nd best team in the west and the Cavs will dismantle the Knicks.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

so far this cavs knicks game doesn't exactly have all the intensity of game 7 of the finals. well, maybe the layup line.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Realized today how bad the Knicks bench is. Filled with borderline NBA players. It's going to be a long season for ny if they don't improve their depth significantly

5. Newlin

Newlin Member

So it looks like the NBA has done away with its "TV companion". This is a bad move. The new web site and NBA app are not good for looking at the box score as the game is being played. I guess I'll go to ESPN or something else as the NBA site is just annoying.

malakas and J.R. like this.
  6. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

The NBA site has been annoying for years now I can't use it anymore it's so confusing from stats to scores to schedule. I just use espn

7. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Knicks stink, their roster is living in the past.

Rose, yuck
    Jennings, yuck
    Noah, yuuuuuuck

Lee is solid but probably past his prime.

20 games in, when this team is 5-15, we'll start hearing the trade rumors for Melo.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Debating on whether I want to watch the Warriors (who i despise) destroy the 2nd best team in the west.

9. malakas

malakas Member

I switched it off at the middle of the 3 out of boredom. Even though I was looking forward to the return of the NBA this Knicks team, the horrible Cavs commentators and a blowout do not make a good watch.
    Lebron's new ad though was great.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The Knicks just need to start rebuilding around Porzingis. He looks like he can be a really good player but it's going to be tough to develop him with two ballhogs.

11. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

They have zero reason to try and make it as the #8 seed this year. Just tank, get a top 3 pick. They have their draft picks.

If Blake doesn't have a role this year with the Clippers, a Griffin-Melo trade may make things very interesting in the West.

12. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

It makes me sad knowing the Rockets could've had Jeff Teague or George Hill if they would've lost 1 more game and not gotten embarassed in the playoffs.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What's really going to suck is that those guys are good enough to prevent the Knicks from drafting a top 5 pick...I mean Rose, Noah, Melo are old and over the hill but they are good enough to collect a few wins on half of the league.

ElPigto likes this.
  14. what

what Member

The spurs-gs game will be a slaughter as well.

Of course they put gs at home against the spurs. And they play cavs against the enept knicks. Framing the gs-cavs finals from the beginning of the season.

The nba is sports entertainment at its best.

15. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

I'm jucied! Let's go Dubs!

16. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

If only the Rockets could have known that pick might be valuable beforehand, eh @BimaThug?

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Durant looks like a b**ch in that white and yellow.

J.R. likes this.
  18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

**** the Dubs

Go Spurs!

Pen15clubber and J.R. like this.
  19. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This!

SAS is playing so sloppy they need to tighten it up

20. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i sure am going to get sick of hearing how kevin durant is getting such easier looks because of golden state's brilliant offense. how about it's because he's playing with the 2-time reigning mvp and another of the greatest shooters in history instead of manning up and being the reason his offense is one of the best in the league like he and westbrook did in okc. 5 minutes in and it's already almost boring watching them. how am i supposed to be the least bit impressed by anything these players do? oh wow, kevin durant made an open jumper, he must be great is a lot different than kevin durant just dropped 40 on kawhi leonard to win a playoff game, he must be great.

durant managed to turn a team i hate (golden state warriors) and a team i liked (okc) into a team that's just bleh.