1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden and the issues of context, perception.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jgreen91, Oct 6, 2016.

1. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

gah and DreamShook like this.
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

CF articles (Clutch, Bime, BenDuBose) >>>> RealGM

Anyway I opened the link and I can't be bothered to read the whole thing

What is the TL;DR version?

3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Me: "Man, I wish ClutchFans would post some interesting stuff for me to read. Everything is getting old"

*somebody posts something to read*

Me: TL;DR

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The title is word salad.

5. CertifiedTroll

TLDR: Neither Trump nor Hillary is a good choice. Keith Jones is going to play a large part in keeping Anderson and Eric Gordon healthier than ever before.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

1. They said the "snarky hate train" is wrong. While it's OK for us to do it, I'm not a big fan of other sites calling out @cheke64 and @Mr. Clutch like that.
    2. The author also worked in the word "zeitgeist" without approval from @SamFisher, @Will or @rimbaud .
    3. He then spends 25 paragraphs blaming Harden's defense on Brewer and the coaches, but in the end still saying Harden indeed was a terrible defender last year, safely covering all the bases like @JuanValdez -- A Guy Who Has Opinions.
    4. His most shocking statement though was defending Harden for being lazy because he had a heavy workload, clearly not asking Les for permission to use the Rockets copywritten marketing campaign material for Harden.
    Overall, I give it 3 out of 5 stars, mainly because he left us with another video reason why we all hate Stephen Curry. Watch him block for Klay twice on this play ... poor Harden

#6 heypartner, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Mr. Clutch and SamFisher like this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

This stat jumped out at me.

Overall, he played nearly 300 more minutes than Gordon Hayward, who was second in total minutes (that equals to about eight more games played for Harden than anyone else.)

Hopefully he has some relief this year.

chievous minniefield likes this.
  8. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

that play illustrates that klay is overrated, how people cant see it i have no idea. He has a chance to beat harden off the dribble and is instead looking for picks because he doesnt trust his handle