1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Be More Like Europe] German Restaurant Owner Kicks Out Niqab Wearing Patron

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It is essentially almost a burqa but with an open-hole for the eyes rather than perforations. Much like the burqa, it stands against everything that advocates of social harmony have been fighting for, and it is a sign of domestic abuse.

[rQUOTEr]German restaurant throws Muslim woman out 'for refusing to remove veil'

A restaurant owner in Germany has provoked outrage after reportedly ordering a Muslim woman wearing a niqab to leave the premises.

Christian Schulz, manager of a Seekrug restaurant in Bielefeld, western Germany, reportedly asked the woman to remove the full-face veil as she sat in the busy beer garden during an annual light festival.

The woman is said to have refused, at which point Mr Schulz reportedly expelled her from the restaurant.

...[/rQUOTEr]

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I see these outfits almost every weekend. Just saw one today. Never in a restaurant tho. Would be curious to know how that works.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes social harmony means that if you refuse to remove your veil at a restaurant - you are domestic violence victim and you should be thrown out in the name of protecting tolerance.

Makes perfect sense.

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Restaurant is private property and the owner can run it anyway they wish. Just look at any night club, they have serious dress codes with safety in mind.

Any idiot who knows just a bit about Islam would be scratching their heads at a Niqab wearing patron in a Beer garden during a Light Festival. Doesn't fit the profile and would definitely raise some eyebrows from everyone in attendance.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's is my cultural and religious right to have a big ass erection hanging out of my pants. I will rest it on your bar counter as I chug down my drink!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Dei

Dei Member

Social harmony means being sensitive to other people and not wearing clothing that makes them uncomfortable because it is associated with violence and death.

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Burkas are such a lovely sign of oppression

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Like military uniforms? Or costumes of axe murderers during Halloween? Just a broken screen door of an argument.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Sounds very SJW to me brah.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Yes, it does.

11. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

She can wear whatever she wants. He can refuse service to whomever he wants. It seems like the system worked perfectly.

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

Precisely.

His property, his right.

Her body, her right.

Period.