1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

13 year-old Tyree King shot and killed by police

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Oh? We had video of that? Either way, I said that the Officer receives no flack from me.

The difference is that two of the posters here continue to express 0 empathy for a dead 13 year old. You said that it was "Good" that he died.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Incredibly sad and unfortunate situation.

If the cops truly did believe it was a real gun then they acted within boundaries.

Dei/Bobby are pieces of ****s, as always with these types of reports. A middle school student lost his life, a family lost a kid, a cop has to live with killing a kid who had a BB gun for the rest of his life. But by all means, don't forget to come in and say good riddance and how much better of the world is.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Just be glad they are not judges or something I'd say.

It's funny how many people don't think Brock Turner deserves to die though. People just assume he won't do it again. Odd how that works sometimes.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If he had pulled a gun on a cop, people probably would think he deserved it when a cop shot him for it. Of course, I know you want to turn this into a race thing, it's just what you do....but it's not applicable. Or rather, the race of the armed robber who pulled the gun on a cop is irrelevant to everyone else. It really might be to you though.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

13 years old robbing people. This is the stuff you hear happening in countries like Brazil and Mexico. Is the US turning into 3rd world country?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No.. It's pretty ****ing applicable. Someone who actually did commit a tangible violent deed(RAPE) is set free yet no fear from the bobby/dei crowd that he might rape again but a 13 year old with a toy gun? Naw... He's definitely a **** head who's going to upgrade that toy gun to a real one a kill a cop one day.

What variable is different here?

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There have always been bad kids that start their criminal careers early, this is really nothing new.

8. Dei

Dei Member

13 year old thug that was going to shoot police. I made a comment about how the cops should have reacted to a threat like that than making a jury call about whether or not the kid really did do it. I mean it's under investigation but we get cases like this so often you should have learned by now whether to distinguish when people are seriously saying a suspect is guilty or not.

But no doubt BLM is going to side with the kid.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why do liberals keep cuddling criminals? Why can't you just agree that this guy is a criminal and don't defend him or his actions? Why does it always have to lead to an argument?

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

But you are cool with a serial rapist getting off with basically a slap on the wrist then?

11. Dei

Dei Member

I'd rather live with that kind of "guilt" than lying 6 feet under.

12. fchowd0311

A 13 year old isn't a criminal. A 13 year old who performs a morally reprehensible act is a child who has been improperly parented. It's called empathy RL. It's not defending the actions of the child, it's more of understanding that this was a very unfortunate incident.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What are you talking about? He was found guilty and sentenced with 6 months...

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The cases are in no way related. At all.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Are you fine with it Bobby?

I know the cases are in no way related. But I didn't see you posting in the Brock Turner thread about how he was a career criminal that deserved death.

You see, not one person came in here arguing about whether what the cop did was right or wrong...but a few people did come in here to say the 13 year old kid deserved to die.

16. fchowd0311

You can make statements as a matter of fact in your odd perception of reality but in actual reality, you believing that a 13 year old's life being cut short because he has potential thug material from brandishing a toy gun is perfectly fine and a benefit to society that he is now dead merits one questioning whether you believe a CONVICTED rapist who spent a few months in jail ought to have his life cut short because he ACTUALLY COMMITTED A TANGIBLE VIOLENT CRIME and now is scott free.

17. fchowd0311

Bobby is just itching for a poster to come and state that the cop was unequivocally wrong. His entire spiel is based on assuming that a bunch of 'libtards' are going to blindly attack the cop thus his responses reflect that.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

There is no rule so insignificant . . .
    . . . that the ruling authority won't kill you for breaking it.

Rocket River

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Of course I'm not "fine with it", and if he pulled a gun on a cop while being arrested and got shot, I'd think he deserved it. I'm not the one that defends criminals, you are.....well at least when they are the "right" race for you to care.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Also that the reason that he got such a light sentence was basically because they thought he wouldn't do it again and that he was a good kid that just messed up.

If you can call this kid a career criminal that the world needs less of, be consistent at least. Say it about Turner too at the very least. If you're consistent about it then whatever...but if you're not, then well people are going to question your inconsistency.

I personally don't want to be deciding who should live or die and rarely does the thought pop up into my head "That guy deserves death!" except for...well..killers and violent rapists...so there's that I guess.