1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clarification from dem operatives <a href="https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton">@HillaryClinton</a> pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HillarysHealth?src=hash">#HillarysHealth</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="https://twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192">September 11, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lol's

twitter the news of the now and the future...

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Get the **** out of here. They're not replacing anything. Hillarys Health. lol Embarrassing.

Today's media is so pathetic. It's all about click bait crap and speculative horse ****. Whatever nonsense will get ratings which is why Trump gets billions of dollars in free coverage. Raised questions and many people are saying and blah blah blah. Jesus.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL yeah right, they'd come up dead under mysterious circumstances if they seriously considered it.

5. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

Looks like you're at #1 buddy.

This issue with Hillary's health ain't going away.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would be fine with it. Any liberals here that would be against Hillary stepping down and having Kaine as the nominee? Anyone? No.
    I think we all wouldn't mind Hillary stepping down. Tim Kaine against Trump is a far more sure thing. It removes the whole 'Shillary' baggage from the equation.

7. nono

nono Member

People here are really stupid. Media only prints what people want to see/read

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's not going away because you alt-right lunatics and Rudy Giuliani have been spamming the internet for a month or two about it. You guys are conspiracy theory central. Just like Obama's birther nonsense never went away. Do you even know what pneumonia is dude? This is the five stages of Trump stupidity.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Concerns about her health are valid.

Saying that the DNC will convene shortly to talk about replacing her is s.t.u.p.i.d.

10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So you're saying there's a chance we could have a reasonable major-party candidate?

[​IMG]

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What an absolute load of crap. Luis deserves better, in my humble opinion.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

soros is probably scrambling for a new sock puppet in his dressing quarters as we type

1 person likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Let's be real here. Hilary is a 'reasonable' moderate candidate in terms of policy. Her problem is the perception of baggage that surrounds her and her lack of access to the media that makes it look like shes hiding something.

14. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

I agree. If we can get a reasonable candidate up there I'd be very happy. Then we won't have to choose between the most corrupt person to ever run and the most unqualified person to ever run. I've considered Johnson and agree with most of his policies but as of now he has no chance.

I read something saying Bernie is the only person who this could be passed to since he had delegates from the convention? If so, that would be awesome.

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I say if her health is so good she should prove it by putting the nomination on the line in a 40 yard race against Bernie.

[​IMG]

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Old people ...

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Will be embarrassing for Trump when he loses against a replacement candidate

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bernie would annihilate Trump.

19. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

theyd prop up Hillarys corpse weekend at Berneis style before replacing her

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

:confused: This makes absolutely no sense. Kaine or Sanders would destroy Trump. Wall Street bought your weak candidate in Hillary. That is the only reason why she won.