1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PC Culture] SJW triggered by Hula bobblehead, accuses Asian Lyft driver of "white male privilege"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Duncan McDonuts, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Having lived in the "continent" of Hawaii for a little bit... Asians are the MAJORITY group in Hawaii by far. Hawaiian culture has already been "appropriated" by Asian locals long ago. If a Hawaii local was to see the doll theyd probably just say "'Ey HOWzit braddah? I live Hawaii! You evah stay there?! Good, yeah?!" Some even spreading a little amount of "Aloha" there still is. And Hawaii people already know that "haoles" already are into the touristy stuff and stereotypes in a cheesy sense not an offensive sense.

I worked for a short time as a security guard/bouncer at a couple LA bars & clubs. The Lyft example is extreme, but seeing women act out in drunken entitled stupidity like this wasnt TOO uncommon. Women in their FORTIES might not be as dim but can be just as hardcore lol. They made days more annoying than the dudebrahs lots of time. (Depends on venue some are real chill but) Yeah I dont miss that scene either.

#61 Shroopy2, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Without SJW, Alt-Right wouldn't exists

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

SJW is what fueled the Alt-Right movement

4. dmoneybangbang

Nah, nationalism and all that BS was around longer than SJW. A bunch of overweight, insecure white males is what is fueling the alt-right.

5. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Does that make SJWs ugly, fat lesbians?

6. Bob Barker 007

It makes them self-righteous pr*cks.

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Alt-Right is not nationalism

8. dmoneybangbang

Some of them, stereotypes do exist for a reason. Don't you agree?

9. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I think that's part of the definition.

10. dmoneybangbang

It is, that's why they care so much about immigration policies. But you are right, it's also about a bunch of men who don't like being chastised by women.

11. dmoneybangbang

I most certainly do find the PC overload to be much, but that doesn't discount the fact that racism and sexism does exist. However, this is about a status quo (white males) losing their power amidst a changing world. That is losing their power socially, economically, and politically.

If there's any American Dad fans in here.... I love the quote by Stan in regards to white, male power, " Don't you hate how we have only most of the power instead of all the power".

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

SJW is just a term conservatives invented to belittle any social justice activism at all. It's what they do. They'd be calling MLK and Cesar Chavez the same thing.

13. Hustle Town

I didn't realize hula bobbleheads were an issue I was supposed to care about to the point of belittling a random, helpless stranger.

14. CometsWin

You can find any number of instances on youtube where someone is flipping out over something stupid. And? Unfortunately you don't see many corporate/business/governmental youtube videos where people are making prejudiced decisions that materially affect people's lives. But SJW bro.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I was wondering when Clutchfan's own SJW was going to show up

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Don't acknowledge CometsWin, this dude thinks censoring free speech is a good thing.

17. Hustle Town

Thanks for proving my point. Flipping out over something stupid is the entirety of the SJW movement.

18. CometsWin

No, you think hate speech necessitates safe spaces for bigots on college campus. You're a hate speech proponent. Lame that you feel a need to lie about it.

19. CometsWin

Right, someone flipping out over something stupid is merely social justice activism. You nailed it or not. What? Lol

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You want any speech that YOU deemed offensive to be banned. Lame that you feel a need to lie about it.