1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PC Culture] SJW triggered by Hula bobblehead, accuses Asian Lyft driver of "white male privilege"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Duncan McDonuts, Sep 1, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

That vocal fry.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4iyJmpxtZDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's awesome. that's almost as good as the Hugh Mungus video. love it. :grin:

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She's claiming she got the driver fired.

Neckbeards and keyboard warriors are gonna have a field day with this sad ****wit.

5. LonghornFan

Lauren Southern

@Lauren_Southern

Was just contacted by the Annaliese Lyft driver, he was in fact fired for a few days until she sent the video to Lyft which exonerated him.
    6:55 PM - 30 Aug 2016

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Geez. There were rumors of him being fired by Lyft and rehired after the video surfaced and backfired on her, but I couldn't find any proof so I edited that out. But it's true and shows the cancer of social justice ruining our culture of innocent until proven guilty.

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

People like her have absolutely no idea how idiotic they come across to regular people. And I'm sorry, but anybody trying to make a salient point with that kind of diction and accent lose all credibility in my book. She'd probably claim that I'm using my Southeast Asian privilege as a means to judge her, but it is what it is.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I don't mind that she was offended, it's up to the individual honestly. That said, why do SJW (and many others too) feel they have the right to not be offended. You've been offended, say your peace and move on without delivering and demanding ultimatums. That's really the key piece here. If we can fix "that" then we can all understand and agree and/or agree to disagree with each other while we move on in life.

9. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

10. LonghornFan

11. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

What's an SJW?

Edit: Quick google search came up with Social Justice Warrior....is that the reference?

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NdVUOBNfwkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Seems like <a href="https://twitter.com/YouTube">@Youtube</a> will be stripping most of my advertising from now on. Oh well.<br><br>I'm not going to censor myself. <a href="https://t.co/a9upZh6eTY">pic.twitter.com/a9upZh6eTY</a></p>&mdash; Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhillyD/status/771026030442090496">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="504" height="283" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Gbph5or0NuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#31 Uprising, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  12. conquistador#11

how does one even have phone secks with that?
    the way a woman sounds is 1/4 of her makeup.

13. LonghornFan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YoKf9OuwtHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

SJWs are among the most annoying people on earth.

15. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Your link doesn't work. I googled her. Seems her arms are fat, possible post-baby body. Still like to get in there, but cunnilingus is off the table.

16. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

Ugh, that dumb drunk girl voice is the worst.

17. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

It'd be one thing if it was a dumb college kid, but she's like in her 30s. I can't imagine the cocoon some people must live in to live that long, behave like this, and be confident that they are in the "right." So confident that shes records it and broadcasts it to the world. Unbelievable. Her reputation should be ruined for life.

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The Astros PR lady sounds little like that dumb ass broad.

19. conquistador#11

really? the hot one that joins the booth from time to time? I'm just staring that I forget to listen sometimes. will keep an ear out next time.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I didn't want to call her out on it because I love my Astros, but it is what it is.