1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

*ROLL CALL* Houston Astros @ Texas Rangers 9/2-9/4

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by swyyyguy, Sep 1, 2016.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Is anyone making the drive up to Dallas for the series this weekend? I'll be there on Friday in section 14! :cool:

With 2 series left against the Rangers, we probably have to go 5-1 to have any hope of winning the division.

I hope Carlos Gomez doesn't come back to HAUNT us. :(

2. PokeJ

PokeJ Member

Rangers decide to give Hammels an extra days rest

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

Are you hoping "us" wins or nah?

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i certainly hope we win but given the statistical history of our performance against the rangers this year, i don't think it's absurd to expect to lose.

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

Nice save

6. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I'll be there Friday night. I'm heading to the Bama game on Saturday so I ran into some good luck with the Stros being in South Oklahoma the same weekend.

7. PokeJ

PokeJ Member

That sounds like a heck of a weekend. Are you going to make a day of it Saturday and go to both the BB and FB game?

Have fun!!

8. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I was thinking about it but I'd rather tailgate before the Bama game then go sit in the sun all day which is why I chose to go to Friday nights game.

Side Question: Where are good seats to sit in at the Rangers stadium? I want to avoid the sun so I don't sweat the whole game game.

9. PokeJ

PokeJ Member

Lexus Box 1st base side
    Right field home run porch.

1 person likes this.
  10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Told you