1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wiping While Sitting vs Wiping While Standing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do You Sit or Stand When Wiping After Pooping?

1. Sit

33 vote(s)
    49.3%
  2. Stand

29 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. Don't Care. I don't wipe. YOLO

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Listening to Le Batard show today and they were talking about bidets and general anal hygiene. Made me realize I'm a sitter when I wipe. Just feels more clean, because I imagine if you stand up before you wipe, you get bits and pieces stuck together...almost like folding a peanut butter sandwich.

2. SuraGotMadHops

I kind of halfway squat and wipe. I also have a bidet at home and it's the only way to really feel clean afterwards.

3. hotballa

I kinda want to get a bidet, but honestly I'm afraid I'd like it too much. Just not that comfortable with my own sexuality yet to do hydro assplay on a regular basis.

4. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

I'm a sitter. My 6 year-old son is stander, though, and it drives me NUTS. Especially because he does a horrible job at it. I might not mind so much if it actually helped him keep his underwear clean.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Both. Depends on how it went I suppose. Leaning forward to wipe while sitting can be uncomfortable.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Now these are the kinds of threads you should start, not ones about tween shorts

7. Nook

Nook Member

You have never had your butt hole licked on the regular by a hot girl half your age?

8. Caesar

Caesar Member

I used to do it sitting, but as i got older and gained weight, i found it more difficult and kind of gross reaching in there so i started standing(more like crouching up). But then one day after i was done wiping and i looked down to pull up my shorts, i noticed a dingle berry sitting on my shorts(it was flung when i was wiping). Thankfully i caught it before going out and thankfully it was solid that i just picked it up with toilet paper and it didn't smudge into my shorts, but now i can't do my business with any clothes on.

Standing and naked. The only way to poo for me.

9. hotballa

I only recently entered my late 30's, so getting a girl half my age to lick my butthole would have probably been illegal.

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

The semi yearly poopoo preference thread is here!

EAD Cinema threads!

11. Caesar

Caesar Member

I gotta say, yes it does smudge together if you stand up, so its more work and more toilet paper PLUS you definitely need to use wipes to get the sides of your booty butt cheeks clear of all smudge. I can't go without wipes, feels unclean with just toilet paper. It's really disgusting thinking of women only using toilet paper.

Definitely want a bidet at home, but i'm still not sure how it works. Do you just take your dump and then spray water up? Wouldn't it splash all your clingers all over the place? You end up with a nice clean booty butt hole, but the back of your balls are splashed with bits of doo? I feel like if i ever got a bidet, i would still have my same routine. Poo. Stand up. Wipe with tons of toilet paper. Use wipes to clean it as much as possible. Then sit back down and use bidet to get super clean. Use last wipe to clean and dry up.

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

You wipe before using the bidet.

<--- Also a guy who MUST have wet wipes for any dooks. It's a must.

13. VanityHalfBlack

My ferret swims in the bowl and plays in ****. He knows when to wipe when I flush.

14. Caesar

Caesar Member

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought a lot of the rest of the world that uses bidets don't use toilet paper at all.

Speaking of poo. Anyone here Indian? The conditions in some of those places are disgusting but there is no excuse for the community not to come together and do something about it. You can't just go taking a **** all over the beach and wiping with your hands. Even animals like cats have the decency to cover up their own turds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ixJgY2VSct0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

another hotblla thread, wonder what makes him create these threads, very interesting brain wiring.

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I didn't even know standing up was an option. Y'all people are ****ed up.

17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

wipe while standing?

that doesn't make any sense.

No wonder public bathrooms are such a mess.

as the poll say currently 56.25% of you people are CRAZY!

18. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't even comprehend how one can properly clean an ******* while standing. I imagine these people constantly walk around with severe cases of grease butt.

19. Newlin

Newlin Member

Standing? I've never heard of such a thing. Who does that, and why?:confused:

20. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

thread title should be
    [Weslinder] Wiping While Sitting vs Wiping While Standing

mods please adjust

1 person likes this.