1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zachary H. Hubbard the most intresting man on Youtube

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenTime, Jul 30, 2016.

1. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v1XwwaAETBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

things i noticed from the video i posted above

tony dungy's not a suicide, but was sacrificed wtf?

the 2016 superbowl will be Vikings vs. Colts and it has to do with dennis green, and jim irsay purchasing princes most valuable guitar

this guy has correctly predicted the last 17 sports finals before the start of each season, mlb, nhl, nba, nfl it doesnt matter to this guy

he also delves in politics( prediction between trump and hillary)

also i had no idea what gematria and zionism was until i started watching his videos

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I don't believe that. Can you show us the videos of him predicting the Cavs championship before this season started, and the Warriors championship before last season started?

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

More interesting than Dos Equis guy?

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Numerology, anti-semitism and sports-themed afrocentrism is a slurry of the most caustically stupid concepts around.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

YouTube conspiracy theorists taught me everything I know

6. Buck Turgidson