1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Release this stupid fool.

2. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

The more you post the more I realize you are one massive disillusioned idiot. My stomach turns knowing there are people like you in the world who are this stupid.

3. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Full disclosure, I am. Well, I think of myself as a radical more than an extremist, but as my grandfather always said, it's close enough for (anti) government work.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I will not attend another Rockets game as long as McDaniels is on the roster.

5. RESINator

RESINator Member

Nopejust. I never said those things. trying to figure out what the consequences are. Both of those dumbasses should be cut but talent usually saves you unfortunately

6. Nook

Nook Member

She is entitled to her opinion, but hopefully she losers her job in television and never finds another one... lives out her life back home in Alabama, bitter and broke.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sledge187

Sledge187 Member

This! Days are done in H-Town.

8. HamJam

Nice vile unthinking ad hominem without any reasoning there buddy.

Sorry I triggered you so badly. I guess it is only ok to go against the PC narrative is my name is Trump and I wrap myself in the flag.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow....what an idiot...

Athletes need to stay away from social media....or pass everything through a pa first.

Lost all, of the little I had, respect for KJ.

10. Mav-Hater

Clutch, can you ban this person. I think our website could do without people like this!!!

11. malakas

malakas Member

This thread didn't have to go all political. Just ask yourselves this.
    Would you want to cheer for KJ when he scores knowing that he is someone who openly supports mass murder? I do not and I cannot possibly support him anymore even if he is a member of my team and wears the jersey.

You can have freedom of speech. However professional sports is a product sold to fans. When fans find it morally apprehensive to support you?
    An athlete has the right to say what he wants and the fans have the right to boo him and not want to watch him anymore.

12. Nimo

Nimo Member

How is this not locked yet?

13. HamJam

I've been civil, you have not.

14. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

KJ was one of my favorite Rockets before this. Really have no respect left for him. He's an idiot. Athletes should never go full Curt Schilling.

15. Mav-Hater

You are a sorry excuse for a human being. No other narrative needs to be made

16. bmd

bmd Member

No, not as spurious. I think there are real issues. I, however, think the "cops shoot black people because they are racist" argument is completely false, and the anger has been completely blown out of proportion as it has been fueled by the media pushing a racial narrative.

For instance...

About 260 black people were killed by police last year. At the same time, nearly 500 white people were killed by police.

We have not heard a single peep about any unjustified killings of white people. Why not? Even if the percentage of white people killed by police is lower than their percentage of the population, that's still 500 total killed. Surely there are some in that number where there was a controversial use of force.

But that doesn't support the media narrative. There isn't any racial angle there.

I think the media is completely stoking the fire.

1 person likes this.
  17. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

America is a wonderful country, people have a freedom to speech, and a freedom to kill anyone else, and still can get a support from others. Is this information for the kids?

18. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

This thread may adversely affect KJ's trade value if it does not disappear before the media picks up on this story.

19. Nook

Nook Member

You are an extremist and a radical.

You know that I think your beliefs are dangerous.

However I also respect that you are upfront about your beliefs and will discuss them.

20. Mav-Hater

Amen. This matters little to people like this because it doesn't support their narrative.