1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I really like this post.

I wonder if we made a thread like this one taking out the word White in the title what would get posted there. I don't think most people hate each other at all and I hope it would be empty.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You hear soundbites of of BLM protesters and assume that is all they do to help their cause? I really don't seem understand what your point is here? From this post it seems as if you believe that BLM protesters choose to see color rather than being forced to see color.

3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I like this thread. The cog dissonance on display here gives me further insight into how you anti-whites approach arguments.

White people are going to have to learn that arguing with people that hate them doesn't work. Our long game will be put to the test.

4. fchowd0311

And the legitimate white supremacist shows up. Any poster that tries to defend this bigot is a racist.

Jcee, if minorities are not oppressed than why are you so afraid of white people losing their majority which you have expressed your fear of multiple times on the bbs? What's so wrong about being a minority?

5. jcee15

From now on think of my words as if I'm speaking more to fellow whites, not you.

6. fchowd0311

I think your fellow whites on this board are either going to ignore you or rip you a new ******* intellectually so go on. I have faith in majority of the posters here. Good luck having a conversation with them because I doubt they want to have a conversation with you. Good luck you lonely pathetic loser.

7. jcee15

What they post and think today can be changed ol chap.

8. jcee15

Supremacy? No.
    Differences at birth? Undeniable

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The whites do have a long game, it's called becoming a minority in America.

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

jcee15, my very white ass has long had you on ignore, and I just wish everyone would stop quoting you. FWIW.

I don't hate my fellow white people in general. I just try to keep myself away from people of any color who have a high negativity-to-intelligence ratio.

11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I think you're a huge moron from one fellow whitey to another. You don't represent me in any way.

12. jcee15

Where are your ancestors from?

13. jcee15

Better off just replying than quoting something irrefutable.

14. fchowd0311

But apparently being a minority in America is all hunky dory thus why are so many white people afraid becoming a minority? I mean they use some very severe language... 'WHITE GENOCIDE'.

15. jcee15

Enjoy a brown country then. Plenty to choose from. Africa is available also. Oh wait you don't want to live like that.
    Haiti? lol
    Rhodesi--- I mean Zimbabwe? No? That was a genocide you didn't hear about so much.

16. fchowd0311

Why do you act as if you are personally responsible for making this nation great when the ones who did HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Ironically I've probably contributed more for this country than you so **** off. You are on ignore. You can continue to talk to yourself as Im sure more than half of the bbs has you on ignore and the other half just forgot to put you on ignore.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

how's this guy not banned yet.

didn't know Stormfronters are welcome here even in D&D

18. fchowd0311

Rocketslegend, how does it feel that a legitimate Stormfronter white supremacist supports your thread?

19. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I literally had never heard of this "Stormtrooper" stuff until the last two days it has been referenced like 20 times here. Is this a group? A website? I understand it's some white supremacist racist narrative?

20. jcee15

This nation is falling as fast as the white population.
    You try to b8 me every time into personal achievements. I appreciate you taking on load of your free-loading brethren. How noble of you.